1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ups and downs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opti, Mar 31, 2013.

1. opti

during the weekends i dont work i can just be myself... got some sleep and some sun things i needed. lonely but for once im finally not completely a wreck cuz i just had some time to feel like myself. i dont want to go back to being him to work on monday like always. but for now i feel so peaceful. when i have to be someone else i feel so tormented and torn inside idk how long i can keep going. my bosses think im dealin with a drug addiction, but i just go outside for cigs so much cuz i want to cry... a man in a factory is not supposed to be crying for no reason...

listening to: "Montreal" by 'The Weeknd'
    i dont speak french what is he saying? lol its so beautiful ppl heads turn when they hear me playing it driving by

put up some new pics lol i take a lot of pics... when i go back to look at the old ones i see a journey already, i feel heartbroken *sighs*

my mom texted me she says she has always known but hasnt ever really supported me(in anything not just this), im just gonna copy paste;

Mom: R U coming for Easter ?
    Me: Idk probably not
    Mom: I GUESS THATS OK
    Mom: Would you like me to bring you some food and your candy N chocolate bunny cake
    Me: You can come.. im not gonna dress as "your son" for u, right now i need to be myself
    Mom: Yes that would be weird and I dont feel like going any where to do anything . Sorry

#1 opti, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  2. estrella

Awh, I'd hug you if I could, but an emote will have to do! (*hug*)

I don't understand why society tends to look down on a man who cries. To me, it shows that they aren't just rocks. They have every right to feel how they want.

As for French, I speak a little, but not enough to understand a whole verse or two like that. :x *Googles*

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Sometimes just knowing that there is someone else out there that cares is enough, but it's hard when your own mother won't accept you as you are.(&&&)

3. nikom87

I'm sorry that you were finally relaxing and feeling like yourself and then your mom says something so hurtful and unsupportive.

I hope you can just keep enjoying your day. I try not to think too much about the week while its the weekend, just try to watch movies and listen to those songs you like and just live in the moment. You deserve to feel good about yourself; know that there are people who care and understand :slight_smile: