1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people only notice you once you are in a relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Okay this is amusing me,

I have a boyfriend, we are serious and are in love, he is everything that I want and I honestly think he is the "one" and we are already discussing a civil partnership eek.

Since I have been with him alot of wierd stuff has happened, I got voted cutest guy in the College LGBT society, a picture of me done up for pride was on the cover of the local LGBT magazine (I was in a pink pride tee, hotpants, pink hair with the rainbow flag draped over by back) and I have been asked out literally by 15 people. Its to the point where "I am not single" is a standard response now.

I get called a spoilsport alot, and my boyfriend is really worried that I am going to run into a guy who won't take no for an answer.

Its funny how some people only notice you once you are not single

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When you are a couple, you feel more open and free and look just more jolly and happy, especially in the beginning. I can say that about me anyway. Plus people know for sure that you are gay... so you attract more gays then when they aren't so sure, I suppose.

3. 4ever Hearth

What he said. :thumbsup:

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Dad said after he got married, he suddenly had women coming on to him who'd never shown any interest before.

5. saggitarius91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you're happy, you give off good vibes and people are attracted to that.