1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

addicted? (not drugs lol)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opti, Apr 1, 2013.

1. opti

can you be addicted to a song? i found a song that just perfectly captures my mood and spend hours straight each day listening to it on repeat am i crazy?

fyi im not spamming lol its hiphop singy type music if u want to listen:
    "Montreal" by 'The Weeknd' lhhn video
    your gonna have to youtube yourself i cant link it

does anybody speak french idk whats being said but it sounds beautiful i try to sing along but again, i dont know french lol... its french right? omg lol

#1 opti, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. BornInTexas

oh every day. I am addicted to a certain song EVERY DAY!

3. opti

that was really hard to link lol i tried a few times i shouldve preview the first time before i posted sorry if u tried and it didnt work

4. 461 467

I get obsessed with a different song every day. Lol. Usually for musical content, but sometimes lyrics, as well.

I don't know about listening to one song for hours every day, though. That's a bit much, unless the lyrics really move you.

The last few great songs I've listened to frequently were Joni Mitchell's "Hejira," and Motorhead's "God Was Never On Your Side."

5. opti

idk maybe i like it so much its like my vocal practice and it does move me deeply the visual and singing idk i feel like dancing and singing or i space out and think deeply, i can kinda apply it almost like the two sides of myself talking, not saying im two sided but when i first struggled to accept this it would make a good visual of the fight in my head with myself

6. 461 467

This is the Google translation:
    Forget Forget girls girls One day it is you that let Forget Forget girls girls One day it is you that let Yes but I cried that day No, I did not cry Yes I cried not, but that day I did not cry I do not cry
    [Verse 1] I guess you Had No Idea That You Could have Persuaded me Girl, you had me Could have doing anything you pleased Girl, you Should Have Took your time and thought of what to say to me 'Cuz I'm not as make it hard as I Seem to be
    [Hook] And It Could have Went So Many Ways So many ways it can go 'Cuz is not nobody feels the way I feel when I'm alone So if I Said That I will not call Then lying comes natural to me You probably Could Have had it all you That Could have been lonely star If we just Went there x3
    [From: ]THE WEEKND - MONTREAL LYRICS Happiness exists When you do not know a thing So I hope you do not think this song is about you And I can only know how close you came Baby I'm a pro at letting go I love When They come and go

But It Could have Went So Many Ways So many ways it can go 'Cuz is not nobody feels the way I feel when I'm alone So if I Said That I will not call Then That can come natural to me You Could have had it Could have been all you That lonely star If we just Went on x8

[Outro] Forget Forget girls girls One day it is you that let Forget Forget girls girls One day it is you that let Yes but I cried that day No, Yes I did not cry but I cried that day I did not cry I do not cry

7. BornInTexas

i'm addicted to blue stahli- atom smasher because i want my ears to bleed. #gothcat

8. Hexagon

well i don't think you can become physiologically dependent on a song, but there are certainly songs I've listened to 20 odd times in quick succession.

9. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm always going OCD on a song all the time.It's fine for me but will drive friends nuts.

10. SlickyPants

I'm addicted to Cocaine.

She don't lie, she don't lie, cocaine!

11. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    im addicted to vodka and ciggies (they aint drugs.. well maybe ciggies but its legal)

12. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I am addicted to Fall Out Boy's song 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)'! Absolutely obsessed with it!