1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have u ever cheated?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Mar 30, 2008.

1. neverover

in a test? ive do it all the time in religion and japanesse class. i used to write down the entire chapters in small piece of paper, and put it in a pencil case. when i want to look at it, i pretend to pick up some eraser:lol:. besides, pencil case is allowed in the test. so no hard time to take a peek:slight_smile:

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: do u ever cheated?

I have to admit that I have cheated in high school on little assignments or even tests. But since I've been in college I have not cheated on anything nor do I plan to. College is a lot more serious and I'm there to learn, not just be a copy machine. :slight_smile:

3. Hepcat

Never, and that's the truth. But then again, I failed school so maybe I should have. :lol:

4. Tim

Tim

I cheated on a test once. But that's because the teacher left the answer key out, and I had forgot to study :3 Plus, i hated the teacher and fell asleep in his class everyday XD

EDIT: Twice... on the STAR tests >_< My friend was horribly sick and missed all of the review ones... we just so happened to get the same tests... only gave a couple answers though, but cheating is cheating >_<

#4 Tim, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  5. DJ Sweetz

I too, have cheated once (and like anyone is gonna believe not-so-innocent me) on a math test. Our math teacher (everyone in my math class hates him) and just gave us a test without giving the class to study, so me and my friend just decided to give each other answers.

#5 DJ Sweetz, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

No, I've never cheated. Or at least, not that I can remember... *searches memory* If I did, it was only in small insignificant vocabulary tests and things.

7. Vampyrecat

No I don't think I've ever cheated on anything....I'm a nerd...never had a dentention or a suspension or anything like that...my parents love it lol. being a nerd has its upsides cos your parents trust you heaps.

8. Bevo

Bevo Guest

i've only cheated once, two years ago, in a maths test. I smuggled in a sheet covered in formulae that i was supposed to remember.

9. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once cheated in a maths test, it got me into the top maths class and I got brilliant at maths. I never cheated again but never had to

10. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah....I have...I'm not a big fan of cheating though. I know some people who are obsessed with it and instead of learning, they spend time trying to figure out how they should do it so that they don't get caught.

11. Micah

Once had I trouble remembering the term for the theory of the organisation of memory in the brain - Semantic Network Theory, so I wrote that on my pencil case...but it hardly helped me pass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i just kept getting it confused with another theory.

12. Zak

Zak

I've never cheated on anything! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But i did help a person cheat by saying answers to the tests..i do this like every time I have a test! xD :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've never got detention or a suspention either! All the teachers luv me!

13. davo-man

I cheated on a Year 3 Italian quiz...We had to learn the names of the pasta....Yes, it's one of the low lights of my life :frowning2:...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, in Year 11 Physics, our teacher would randomly leave the room during tests and let us talk (because he was nearly deaf, so he couldn't hear us) and I remember giving a lot of answers to my friends around me, but I don't think I ever cheated off of them

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, well, in my junior year I had a technical drawing class. For some reason, the teacher told us that we'd have to hand over three drawings in a week, all of them "naturalistic schemes" of different parts of the school. I did them in the order we were supposed to do, but when I was going to do the third (which was outdoors), it began raining and kept raining for a week, so I copied it from a friend's.

It was really important because I had to hand it over on time in order to pass the course, which I did... barely. I suck at drawing, lol.

15. JSG

JSG Guest

I cheated a few times but I found out that was more trouble than just making stuff up.
    I hate school.

16. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In one of my courses the professor did not teach anything at all, and the exam was questions out of the text book, and open book, open notes, open anything. The only restriction was no communicating with other students.

So i brought the solutions manual for the textbook in. If not cheating that's unethical.

I've also blatantly copied assignments, but only due to the lack of time to be able to actually do the assignments. However during exams I don't try anything sneaky. I leave my phone in my bag and only bring in what I'm told I'm allowed.

17. elstix99

elstix99 Guest

I have never cheated for my personal benefit. That said, the school could still bust me so badly because people cheat off me (usually with my knowledge) all the time. Not so much on tests anymore (because we're at a high school; high school is so much more important, and ours is so strict :wink:), but on homework all the time. There is one friend of mine who is really busy all the time with a sport this season, so I give him the homework in one class almost every day (but not the straight answers, I make him do it "with" me over breakfast in the cafeteria so he can at least get something out of it). I know he gets the material anyway and doesn't have time to put the homework down on paper, and he's a good guy so even though I shouldn't I like to do it :wink:

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, a few times, but nothing major.

19. Connor

Connor Guest

Yeah, in Primary 2. I was 6-years-old and I looked at the sheet that the girl beside me was filling in. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Stupid sums.

#19 Connor, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2008
  20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know I did in Geography class back in high school. I don't even think I NEEDED to - my friend and I just had never cheated before, and we thought it'd be fun to try. We weren't very good at it.

Lex