1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've had a weird night, and want to share.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Juggalo, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Juggalo

Because I'm drunk now, and sharing is caring.

So I've had just the shittiest week lately. Just bringin me down, I really need to actually start taking my antidepressant pills kinda week.

This guy I barely know messages me on the facebok. Says his phone is gone, so he would like to chat maybe? I'm all for it, because can always use new friends. So we're chatting, all that. I totally know hes gay, its even facebook official, whatever, I don't actually care. Anyways, I'm all like "oh hey yeah you'd like so and so show, plus the actors are hot". Like five minutes later....."Wait, are you gay?"

Oh shit. Oops.

"Um...kind of? Bi, almost entirely gay. But its a secret shhh" I start freaking out, of course. Told him like four people know, shhh please don't tell. Straight up answers with "Oh, don't worry, wouldn't wanna ruin my chances of a date."

holy shit *sqeeeeeee*

So we're chatting, being all nerdly, when some guy sends me a message. Oh shit, its that guy from the craigslist, whom I invited to live with me and never heard from again, the first person I ever told I was gay. What the fuck, where'd he come from?
    Turns out, he felt really bad because long story short he lives two hundred feet away from me now and he wants to apologise.
    So we just spent like 4 hours getting drunk and just chatting. First experience just bullshitting with a normal person who totally knows I like dick, and he doesn't care.

Isn't that neat? Had to share before I pas out because yay.

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww, I think that's really cute. Nice to hear that you felt comfortable and had a good time chatting with the guy.

3. Sully

I wish my grammar was that good when I'm drunk!

4. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That's great that you were able to socialize with someone that knows your secret. I am happy for you! :slight_smile: congrats!! It's really cool that they didn't care! :slight_smile:

5. mithrandir

That cheered me up so much haha sharing IS caring, I'm happy for you :slight_smile:)))
    Also excellent point about the quality of drunk typing, seriously impressed

6. BornInTexas

I'm amazed that he was able to get himself to this website. I remember being VERY tired one day, and I got on YouTube instead of this website. LOL!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Glad you shared, because you cared!

7. theMaverick

That's awesome :grin: