1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell if my crush is Gay? Or Bi?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SameAsYou, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SameAsYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So , Let me say this first , so the story isn't too long:
    I'm 14. My Crush is 14 , and because i'm GT and he's Pre-AP , we only have one same class. Band.
    So , Anyways...
    It's starts off a little crush , actually , he was the first crush iv'e ever had , who was a guy.
    Iv'e been friends with him for about year, and it wasn't until recently ,I got to rely know him better , and as it turns out , we have almost the same personalities. We are both pretty shy , and only talk to people that we know , Sorta like the 3ed wheel. We started to really close , Emotionally . Like everyday , it seemed like we where more and more friends with each other. I really started to like him . Yes , Usually my crushes last for a week , then , die off, But he was different. I couldn't stop thinking about how cute he was. Everyday I would get excited before band , so I can see him. Every time we talked (We sit next to each other in band) I would Keep eye contact , and he did the same. Onetime he asked me if i was single , and when I said "yes" , he was like , "Well , do you want a date with anyone?" . I never really got to answer that , or hear his response :bang: . It seems like recently , He's been very close with me , Sitting closer , and basically talking non-stop , witch , is super unusual for both of us , because what I've herd from my friends in Pre-AP , he is usually very quiet. What Iv'e read online , If he likes to touch you anyway he can , that's a sign , and usually , he always plays around with me , hitting my thighs (Non sexual way) N' stuff , and he even lets me do it to him . I'm pretty sure it's not that big of a sign , tho , one time we where having a water bottle fight in the band locker room (Where we store interments , not the other locker room :icon_wink ) , and out of everyone doing it , he comes SUPER close to me , I Know he was kidding around , but nobody has come THAT close to me before... As far as if he's straight or gay goes , he has never showed signs for ether one. He NEVER talks about Girls . Never Had a Girlfriend , Never told me anyone he thinks is hot , yet , he has nether done that with a boy , too. It's SUPER hard to tell :bang: , but as far as I can tell , I'm the closest one he has ever really gotten too. When I came out to him a couple of days ago , he didn't act like everyone else did , in fact , He just smiled and asked me how long iv'e been Gay , then , was to shy to speak . It took him about 15 Minutes to make him talk again , and he acted the same , eye contact , really close... I ALMOST got his number , but was too shy to ask . I regret not asking tho :eusa_doh: . I am planning to try to flirt with him some more than just 'Eye contact" . But I really don't know who he will react . I gess that's why I never Real Flirt with him yet. I know people say stuff like "Just ask Him" , but it's different . I don't want to put him in that position , scaring him away , Or maybe he's in a time in his life where he's just . Confused. I know that if someone asked if I was gay about 4 months ago , I would Cuss them out. It would be nice to get a option .
    Its hard having a crush on a shy guy :dry: ...

2. BornInTexas

Ahhh, must... edit to make paragraphs!

This might just be a wait and see thing, too. Not much you can go off of. He might just be a very good friend, or he might be dropping signals. Try and wait for a little while, just to see if he does anything else. I realize that asking him isn't the best approach, but you could always ask: "Do you think anyone is cute / hot at our school?" Etc.

3. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Talk to him about it, chances are he is but if he is a worth while friend it won't matter if he isn't; he'll keep on as you guys were before. It shouldn't scare him if you approach it calmly and honestly. It sounds to me like he is probably gay or at least bi but the only way to know is to ask him. And if he isn't and he is straight then thats a test of if he is a good friend or not. If he wigs and stops talking to you then he wasn't a great person to begin with, but a friendship built on the fear of him freaking out isn't one worth having because real friendships require honesty. :slight_smile:
    But chances are he is into you as well and it'll be fine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. SameAsYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for everyone's Option (More would be nice tho) , I haven't really succeeded at flitring with him . :L But , I might give it another go!