1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your ideal birthday party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Alexander69

What is your ideal birthday party? Etc.... Clubbing, bars, strippers, sex, drinking, vacations, cruise, hotel rooms, massages, fine dining, stay at home.

Me a few years ago it would have been throwing the biggest party possible. As I've gotten older now even as I am changing my ways I still like fine dining a day at the yacht club or a five star restaurant, have a nice bottle of fine wine (amarone della valpolicella) (moet chandon dom perignon oenotheque) go on the yacht and just relax. Spoil myself beyond par once a year I think yes.

But ya what is your ideal birthday party :slight_smile:

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A week away at some tropical location like hawaii... or the bahamas or Rio :thumbsup:

unlimited amount of food, beverages, money, alcohol,ciggies, hot babes in bikinis or just something showing a lot of skin :grin: ...we party at night...during the day we go fishing, hunting, sight seeing, shopping for the chiks, sky diving, snorkelling, diving, camping in the wild and more...

and all this goes for the whole week... then come back home and sleep for two days then go back to work....:icon_bigg

3. Ridiculous

At home alone for 24 hours without having to see or talk to anyone.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My ideal party... wouldn't be a party at all.

The downside to living in a household of unhealthy introverts is that no one ever wants to leave, so the negative energy from each family member feeds into that of the others until you get an EXPLOSION! That's why my ideal birthday would be spent taking a trip somewhere alone, or having the entire house to myself for a day.

If it were possible, I'd say lounging around on the Moon.

5. SleeplessS

Ideal birthday party would be me, alone in the wilderness. I hate my birthday and I hate the attention.

6. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Having lots of family and friends around me and having a good time, feeling loved and appreciated.

7. Hexagon

My last birthday way a meal with a family I hated, and a weekend spent helping my grandmother move out of her house. I'll pass, I think.

8. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Not a fan of get together's and getting drunk, buts lots of food is good. Something like paint balling would be my ideal party.

9. June Cleaver

One that shaves a year off my life :eusa_clap , rather than adding one to it! :tears: June

10. prism

Yachting? You and I come from two different worlds, my friend.

My birthday is just another day to me. I haven't had a formal birthday party since I was 10-years-old because that's when I felt "too old" to have one. Since I started college, my birthday has always fallen around the time I have midterms, so I've spent my past few birthdays studying. My ideal birthday party would be a work-free day at home with my immediate family. :slight_smile:

11. sugarcubeigloo

I don't like celebrating my birthday. I don't like it when people make a big fuss over me. Yup - I managed to survive another year - good for me. That being said, I love celebrating other people's birthdays.

12. fuzzywuzzy

"Party" isn't the right word that can describe my birthday. I'm not a party person and the so called birthday is just a day like the others. I usually go out with a few friends for a drink,dinner, or something simmilar and that's it. If one wants to party, do they need a special occasion to do that?

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

My last birthday was spent with my good friends, and we went out to the cities, saw a film, had a nice dinner, and came back to my place to play Mario Party and bash each other over the head with Wii controllers. It was fun.

Even though I'm extroverted and enjoy being surrounded by those I love, and adore attention (especially on my birthday), ideally I'd like to just spend a nice vacation with my family, go surfing and eat a shmorgishborg of food. Spend the entire day at the beach.

14. photoguy93

This is a very interesting thread...we are all so different.

I hate parties. I might be able to handle a surprise party. I don't like the guest list - I always feel like I'm leaving people out. I'm very social with my friends, but it is ABOUT ME. it's my day. For my 18th, I had a dinner party (I made the food) and then I had about 10 friends over. Even at that, looking back.... I added people that I kind of felt bad for.

I'm turning 21 next year....so honestly, I'd love to go someplace. I adore traveling. A night in a cool city in a cool hotel? Amazing! Even better if it was someplace really well known, like a night by The Eifel Tower.

15. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since you asked for ideal

This year, it would center around my boyfriend. The day itself we will have a 5 star dinner (bonus points to him if he cooks it from scratch), he shower me with attention, and maybe he will give me a small, but thoughtful gift, like the keys to a new BMW.

Perhaps all this can happen while taking a small vacation. Perhaps a month tour of Europe.

Now if only I can find this boyfriend in the next few months....

If he doesn't materialize, it'll probably be the usual birthday, sigh, with the peak moment being reading messages congratulating me on avoiding the skull orchard yet another year.

16. falsereading

falsereading Guest

Weekend break with my current crush, meal at a restaurant (does not need to be posh), somewhere in the Scottish highlands close to a mountain ideally with a room looking out onto a gloomy terrain. What will happen? I will get even more fed up like usual when the clock rolls over a year.

17. BornInTexas

My ideal birthday would consist of me sitting at home and reading the internet and playing video games. xD

In fantasy land, this would be completely different.