1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brother's Graduation Photo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Mar 30, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ladies and gentlemen!

Just afternoon me and family took the graduation photos with brother who is graduated in a studio.

Good. And however, it was pretty funny.:roflmao:

First thing is, me, brother and father don't really prefer smiling in the camera.

My brother and my father could, but not really me because my teeth isn't looking good, and I don't look really look good when smiling. Either that, I'm not freaking used to it. :slight_smile:

So, I did smile in the end for the cameraman who insisted all of us to do that, but I donno how am I going to look like. I afraid I might ruin the photo if my smile looks too fake.

Sighz... :sleep: :roflmao:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can relate. I'm one of those people who just does NOT photograph well. I can count maybe five pictures ever where I looked OK. Not great, mind you, just not ridiculous. I'm especially bad in "posed" photos, where they tell me to smile. I look like I have gas, or am some sort of "evil genius". I just can't do it. I finally have given up, and in photos, I look off to the side, trying to look mildly thoughtful. At least then I'm not ruining the photo. But it doesn't stop the photographer from insisting that I look at the camera and smile...

Lex

3. Defraction

We took our Year 11 photos about a month ago, and I wore a hat so I could keep my hair all straight and nice (it was raining) and so I had the pictures taken thinking I looked reasonably okay.

Turns out I look terrible! I am so not paying for it. The whole year group photo of me looks horrible as well. :frowning2: I'm just not photogenic.

4. darkestknight

Haha Lex, during all of the yesterday's photo sessions, I am sure that my smile is a little bit too wicked, or the smile which comes when I thought of something dirty.

These photoes are processed currently - I have to wait next week to see what will I look like then. Must be darn funny. :grin: