1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid/crazy things that you did to get your crush's attention.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sayu, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Sayu

Have you ever done something stupid or crazy in order to get your crush to look at you, talk to you, etc.? I bet you have. Share your secrets :grin:

For example, I once bruised my hand on purpose quite badly (it took over a month for it to heal) because I knew my crush was the nearest person with band aids :rolle: And while this is not something that I'm particularly proud of, it was worth it (while she was giving me a "first aid" she even told me: "You're such a boy!" which made me feel so good :icon_bigg).

So, what have you done to get your crush's attention? :icon_bigg

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I helped my crush and her friends draw a pentagram in chalk in front of the university library. >.>

3. Munyal

I sit next to him, and I shift myself around constantly, just so I can bump my foot into his. :/

4. GingerGuy

I told him through Facebook that "we complete each other" after he told me he is good at exactly the same subjects I suck at, and vice versa

5. Lark

Lark Guest

I once entered a regatta, and when the actual day came round for it, it was really windy (like, gale force). I was all 'heeell naw' and then my parents were all 'Oh yeah, *crush's* parents said they're still going out there'

I mean, I couldn't quit if she wasn't, right? I was still desperate to impress her, as well. So I went out on my own in a Lazer Radial, and got absolutely trashed. Eventually had to pull out after getting trapped under my boat and nearly drowning. So, yeah, a little embarressing to say the least.

6. Anonymous1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fractured my wrist trying to be a boss on the monkey bars

7. June Cleaver

Well I had a crush on this guy once and he was fishing for sex. So I focused my attention on him and started cooking meals for him at first. Then before long I as even doing his laundry and driving him to and from work. So I bought him a European car and set him up in a place and furnished it then he got even closer. I dropped quite a bundle on him! By that point we were partying and having sex daily. He was a really great guy and model looks but 10 years younger than me. He wanted to keep me as FWB and I wanted a relationship. Well he ended up back with his ex-girlfriend after I met Mike. So I blessed him, had fun, and God blessed me with Mike. Everyone won! June

#7 June Cleaver, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  8. Andane

Well, the guy I have a crush on has no qualms with physical contact with other guys, so sometimes I'll go to my first class in the morning a bit early and sit on his desk talking to other friends and pretend not to notice when he walks in, and usually he'll walk up behind me and put his arms around me and his head on my shoulder trying to "surprise" me. It's pretty nice :icon_wink

9. Xochipilli

Aww.

It was break time and I bought a salad. Crush was sitting near me and I started shouting about how I couldn't open my stupid salad. A friend came to the rescue and got it for me. :eusa_doh: Damn you kind friend. Crush was supposed to offer his musclez to open it.

10. 1Jake2

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sat next to him and would purposely elbow his elbow... I regret nothing

11. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Touch him 'accidentally' and giggle a lot

12. BornInTexas

I put a note in his locker saying he is cute, said hi in the hallway, bumped into his arm on accident/purpose. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Stripe101

One time in study hall, I used the Windows XP voice options to make the computer say hello. He didn't hear it... In hindsight it was kind of creepy so I'm kinda glad he didn't hear it.

14. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I had been sitting behind the girl I liked in my English class and it was poem day, we all had to write poems and read them aloud. I am close friends with this girl so I know a lot about her, I wrote my poem about her in a way that no one else but her would know truly who it was for. She loved it, to bad she was taken. :frowning2:

15. Saxyguy1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always volunteer to help him in any way possible. I have searched all over my town all day to find exactly the thing that he needed. I burned half of a tank of gas in my truck to find something for him.

16. I once really liked a guy in my photography class. When I found out he was gay I was so happy, and the first thing I did was go and sit on his chair behind him. This is something I'd done with my best friend when helping her work for ages, but never because I actually liked someone. In hindsight, probably a bit odd, but it did the job!

17. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    touch her "accidentally" on several occasions:wink:

18. artcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sent her several tumblr anons telling her she was pretty and that I had a crush on her..I forgot to click anonymous on the last one...XD she's my girlfriend now

19. Renge

Stare at her and when she looks back, I turn my head. Happened several times, I kinda hope she notices me though

20. LailaForbidden

I would purposely make myself look stupid just so she'd smile lol.. I think she probably thought I was mentally disabled. I also pretended she had something in her eyelash so I could help her get the imaginary thing out. Lol I got that trick from I Can't Think Straight ;D Quality movie. :slight_smile: