1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassed around hot straight people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kikudog6, Apr 6, 2013.

1. kikudog6

Do you ever feel embarrassed if you do something stupid in front of someone hot even though their hot. Like if you were embarrassed in front of your crush.

For example, my dentist seems to attract hot blondes, because I swear ALL of the dentist assistants are super hot! So here comes my extra hot doctor assistant calling my name. (and I just assume every girl I meet is straight unless I get strong signals but I was still all self-conscious and what not because this girl had it going. :lol: ) Anyways, due to her to obvious hotness, while I was getting my teeth checked, all I could think about was how stupid I must have looked with my mouth wide open and a whole bunch dentist stuff in it. Plus since she was the assistant she had to man the spit tube and soak up all my saliva since I clearly couldn't :icon_redf

But ANYWHO, I was 97% she was straight (plus she must have been in college (im in high school)) so theres no way she could have been interested :tears: but anyone else feel just slightly nervous at least when they're around hot straight guys/girls even if you don't have a chance with them??

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

All the time!! And I tend to make a huge fool of myself around them too! Haha

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

I would love not blushing in supermarket. #not so cute on almost 50 y.o.
    sigh.

4. evora

I used to be and I don't even know why. Fortunately, I'm not anymore, I've convinced myself it'd take too much unnecessary effort on my part...
    On the other hand, I can get very embarrassed around women I think might be gay and look completely unaware of just how beautiful they are. :icon_redf:tears:

5. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Me too..
    I am so clumsy, I just trip everywhere.. lol

6. JPC

JPC Guest

I think that's normal around hot people in general. I still get awkward and embarrassed around hot girls.

7. BornInTexas

If anything, I don't become too embarrassed unless I say or do something embarrassing. I become more cautious, and I don't say or do much. Makes everything less awkward for me, but I guess I look like EVEN more of a dork that way. xD

8. TARDISDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is me all the time. Literally, my classmates, teammates, teachers, even just random strangers at the supermarket. If I'm attracted to you, it's painfully obvious, which has made it rather surprising that I'm still mostly in the closet.

9. barca

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm pretty self-conscious, but it's rather universal. Whether they're hot or not doesn't really affect me, I'm easily embarrassed regardless :lol:.

10. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

My life is an awkward mess. I so know where you're coming from.

11. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

I was waiting on an extremely attractive guy today. His face was perfect in every way possible. I felt that nervous feeling, but surprisingly I didn't mess up and sounded confident and calm when I was taking his order/serving his food.

12. Marvel

Holy crap, when there's a hot straight dude I suddenly lose my ability to form coherent, complete sentences and turn into a bumbling mess who can't make any sort of eye contact lmao

It took me ages to talk to this kid I was crushing on without wanting to jump off a bridge afterwards. It's really pathetic, honestly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: