1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was looking through some threads & I think it was one of Chips posts that I read about safety when meeting people on those dating sites & it struck me about something stupid that I did when I was 19.

I got hold of a Contact Magazine from a sex shop & I contacted a older Guy in there & left my number, he contacted me back & my Mom answered the phone, his name was Steve, my Mom passed the phone over as she just thought it was a friend, now back then I was so far in the Closet, I was in Narnia :badgrin:

I agreed to meet him in the City Centre the next day, we met up & went for a drink in a local Pub, we talked for a bit & then he took me back to his house, the house was in the middle of nowhere, we ended up lying on his bed, with him stroking my chest, to cut a long story short I freaked out & him stroking my chest is as far as it went, he wanted more, but I wasn't ready, any way I left & had to catch the bus home.

Thinking about it now, it was a very dangerous thing to do, because I was in the Closet, no one knew where I was going & with who, it could have had a much worse ending than it did, what if he had decided that I was being a tease & had decided to rape me or something much worse, it doesn't bear thinking about, this is the problem about being in the Closet, we can't be honest with people!

2. Niko

o_o Woah, that's pretty scary dude. You're lucky you got out okay with nothing bad happening.

3. Convoy

Yeah; being closeted and not disclosing things can have some pretty bad consequences, things like being able to talk openly about whom we're hanging our with and doing can be really important and crucial to safety.

Good to here that you were ok, but it's an important thing to realize so you can be safer in the future. I've been on both sides, and it's not any good when things go bad and your just left out in the open.

4. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yikes...Im sure you do things a lot safer now.