1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, Apr 7, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I woke up, went to the hardware store to look for prices for material to fix up a cabin in the woods I've been working on, ate a burger and had a shake at the local drug store, played guitar with my grandfather, cruised the streets blasting rock and roll, and wrote an English paper. It was pretty fun! So, what did you do today?

2. BornInTexas

I had the greatest dream ever, searched around on the internet and played some xbox games. Read a little in my book. Was a good day for me, too. :slight_smile:

3. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been finishing up a 10 page Environmental Sociology paper that's due tomorrow. I'm less than a page away from being finished, and when I do, I think I'm going to assume the fetal position and cry in the corner for a while. X'D

4. Convoy

Only a few minuets left! IDK, I went to a staff meeting, procrastinated, procrastinated, slept on and off, still haven't finished my paper, rotated my mattress/boxspirings (Actually I just finished that) and I'm off to take a shower.

I did a whole load of nothing today :lol:.

5. Niko

I woke up, ate breakfast, played some video games. Then I helped move out some dead trees that my dad was cutting down. Went to go see my grandma in her rehab center. Uhh then went grocery shopping, ate dinner, came home, played more video games....and now I'm here. :slight_smile:

6. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Went to go get some delicious pho! Ran some errands, got a lot of things I really needed. Went to the gym, played some computer games, watched episode 2 of Game of Thrones-season 3!

7. izzyblue1456

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I finished a book. Did the dishes. Worked in my backyard. Did laundry. Started another book. Then I played Bioshock Infinite and now here I'am

8. BornInTexas

I lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Pho.

9. Acobi

Acobi Guest

I could seriously live off of pho, forever. If I had to only pick one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be pho. No questions! Now I want some more.

I'm a total addict >_<

10. nikom87

So could I! What's your favorite variety?

Today, I walked to the grocery store and watched a bunch of shows on Netflix.

11. FJ Cruiser

I conversed with my suitemate into the morning hours, slept in, worked out, went swimming at a spring-fed pool with friends, finally went to the grocery store, set up a date with a really cute guy, went to a coffee shop where I put the final touches on my fundraising letter and website, and now I'm addressing these letters to a bunch of family and friends. It's been a great day.

#11 FJ Cruiser, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  12. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got to bed late, woke up late, spent all day frustrated with college-related stuff, worried over getting my homework done, ate a lot of junk food, and got mild heartburn.

Last night was awesome though.

13. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I slept in. Then, drove 1 1/2 hours to a bigger town that has a mall. Went shopping, but only bought one shirt. Then, went to In-n-out burger on the way home. Now I'm trying to get some homework done.

14. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    gym, brekky with mates, work, lunch with boss and some clients and at work again for another 4.5 hours to go.... cant wait

15. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    I told my crush that i liked him, Did a ton of homework! Discovered a japanese artist that is black/korean and speaks only english/japanese... shes pretty great!

Ate left over chinese food :slight_smile: other lame stuff haha

16. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Texting to about 2am with my girlfriend, crashed and fell asleep for a good 5 hours after @__@. Woke up, played Final Fantasy games with my brother, attempted to work out, ate a lot. Went over to gf's house for a couple hours, and now I'm back home. I'll probably spend the next hour playing Bioshock Infinite, until I have to go to work.

This is pretty much my daily routine haha. Except all of the free stuff during the day is usually replaced with school. School, work, video games, gf time. Or a lot of internet time.

17. Juggalo

Woke up at 3pm and canceled plans. Called this gay guy I met and asked if he wanted to come hang out. Cleaned the house for several hours. Came out to my first cousin I've never met through facebook and had a discussion on how my dad may handle my sexuality, which was an interesting point of view because she is a lesbian. Gay friend came over, it was akward, then we played Castle Crashers and it was better. Discovered Courage the Cowardly Dog and Adventure Time and ATHF and Robot Chicken are on Netflix now. Bout to write a late rent check because I forgot it was due, and I'm gonna spend the rest of the night praying it doesn't bounce.

Busy day.

18. kem

kem

Woke up, ate, drank tea, drew and painted, opened my laptop and chatted on Facebook for a while. Then I tried out a game called Dofus. Soon I'll be going to the gym.

19. Hexagon

I woke up, let my cat into my bedroom, opened my laptop, let my cat out of my bedroom, went on EC, let my cat into my bedroom, fed my cat, ate breakfast, let my cat into my bedroom, let my cat out of my bedroom, let my cat into my bedroom, watched doctor who on iplayer, watched the news, went on EC, ate a creme egg, played WOW, and described what I did today on EC

20. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    lol Your cat sure likes to travel! :eusa_naug

I woke up, made some pizza for breakfast AND lunch, lay around with my laptop in bed, browsed through EC, chatted a bit with a friend, lifted some weights, watched some stupid cat video and wished I had a cat, thought what my next haircut should look like… Stuff like that. Oh, and after I wrote this, I wished I weren’t that lazy. :icon_wink