1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Trip to Egypt!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unseen Tenacity, Mar 31, 2008.

1. 3 weeks ago i went on a school organized trip to Egypt and it was the best trip ever! It was 15 students and 3 teachers and we stayed for 10 days. The first two days were in Cario, then we flew down to the city of Aswan and had a 4 day cruise back up to Cario stopping along the way in Esna, Edfu and Luxor. I got back like 2 weeks ago and all the pictures are all up on facebook now right.....here
    If your curious, my real name is Adam and feel free to leave comments just keep it clean of the fact that I'm gay, I'm not ready to be totally out to everyone yet.

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like it was a great trip. Egypt seems like a very interesting place to visit. :slight_smile:

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

The link does not work =(

4. Alexander

Sounds like fun :grin:

But which one are you? :frowning2: I can't tell from your profile pic :frowning2:

PS - you know some insanely hot boys.

5. haha, I know! Unfortunately they're all straight:dry:

and this is me.

P.S. The links works perfectly well for me, if you can't get it working just try refreshing the page. Facebook has been really wonky for me today.