1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Question for The Feminine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, Apr 9, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

Now I was watching a video on Youtube about feminine Men being criticized(not gay men) and I was reading the comments and saw that there were so many about how effeminancy is the "devil's work"(1Corinithians 6:9) and how society is corrupting men and how we shouldn't allow this "sin" to continue. You know, the usual bigot talk.

And it made me curious. So I was wondering, being effeminate, what has your experience been with religion-based sexism living as the majestic, graceful feminine being you are?

Side-Note: The only thing corrupting "Traditional" Men to me is.....Men. They suck on just about every level. They tend to act like "animals" for the hell of it and they can be complete "tools" in our "own little way." And for us GBT Men, well, We suck balls but at the end of the day we're still #TeamMan. :lol:

2. worriedWardrobe

I often find myself repulsed by men that I refer to as "incredibly straight". It just makes me ashamed of my gender when I see men acting like complete tools

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of reject masculinity for political and emotional reasons. In my experience, all negativity around sexist behavior and heterosexist behavior has been because hyper-masculine men were around. I like femininity, because I don't have to play that game. I also get to develop more socially functional aspects, like caring and coordinating.

4. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The whole thing with masculinity is so twisted. It has been twisted since the times of Chivalry...

Example:
    The old west, if you ran from a duel/didn't show up, you'd be labeled a coward.
    If during the civil war, you ran from a battle before a retreat was called, and were caught, you would be branded on the face with a "C" so that people would know you are a "coward".

However, in the time of Chivarly, if you ran from battle than you might be labeled as a coward, or you might not.

To be "Masculine" is to be caring, but firm. "Feminine" is caring and gentle.

If people were to get over the concept that masculinity is toughness and roughness, the world would most likely be a better place.