1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst April Fools Day Joke Ever.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tim, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

What's the worst or most evil one someone has played on you? Mine happened this morning...

So, like normal, my mom took my younger older sister to work, whereas my older sister drove to work on her own. About a hour later, mom isn't home. I think she just went to the store like she normally does. 2 hours later, I get a call from a family friend. "Tim, I have some bad news..." (she sounds really worried) "What?" I said. "Your mom and sister were in a car crash..." at this point I'm freakin out, and was like "WHAT?!?!?!" and like 10 sec later, all I hear is "APRIL FOOLS!" from her, and apparently my mom. If that was in person, I think I woulda punched her so hard :/

It was March 31, which is why it didn't occur to me -.-

2. CrimsonThunder

lol i think the rules is you can do april fools earlier just to make them more realistic and so you wont automatically think april fools becuase you wont be reminded early in the morning.

I honestly can't think of the worst one for me.

I know the worst online one is the one gamefaqs did last year. (or year before) that was LAME-O!

3. CrimsonThunder

4. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This one was probably the worst for those that fell for it but I thought it was one of the best.

Once, when April 1 fell on a Sunday, a London radio station broadcasted its usual Monday morning breakfast show, complete with traffic reports, transport checks, eye-in-the-sky (traffic spotter) etc.

You've guessed it - hundreds, if not thousands, got up and went to work thinking it was a Monday morning. The vast majority who made it to work did wonder why the streets and trains/busses were quieter than usual!! Luckily, I wasn't one of those that went to work but I do remember lying in bed trying to figure out where Sunday had gone. Then it dawned on me that it was Sunday and that the radio station was pulling a fast one - and it worked.

5. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that is funny!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! :roflmao:

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last year my mum told me that she saw fire engines outside my school and smoke. I got excited that maybe i wouldn't need to go back because it had burnt down, but sadly she dropped the April Fools bombshell. :dry:

Luckily every day is April Fools for me, so i got revenge long ago. :grin:

7. RENThead

i changed all the clocks in the house to 1 hour fast... so my room mate woke up and thought she was late, haha

it was the funniest thing ive seen in a long time..

8. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mike,a co worker put a sticker of a broken windshield by a baseball on my 1993 Mustang last year and he thought it was funny.He said someone threw a baseball at my car and broke the windshield.I did not and got him back,I superglued his 20 oz. bottle of soda which was almost empty on the bench and superglued the cap too.Mike said "truce!" after I did that,he was yanking on the bottle getting it off the bench and had cut off the top of the soda bottle.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

That is so NOT cool! Jokes are fine but when it makes you worry and get upset about something, then its not fun and it is cruel. I would have slapped your friend too. :bang:

10. Trumpetplyer23

My principal tried to prank my English class. He came in and said that my teacher was missing her i-Pod and that someone stole it. He was like, "I'm a mathimatical person, and you're all in honors math, so what do you suppose a mathimatical person would think?" I raised my hand and said "I think a mathimatical person would think A squared plus B squared equals C squared." I put his joke back on him.

Before this, however, at lunch I "fished" this same prinicpal. Basically, "fishing" is a French tradition in which you tape a paper fish to someone's back as a joke on April Fools. I stuck it on his back, it fell off, and he started yelling at me. I said "Hey, you just got fished! HA HA! April Fools!" Now, I'm the freshman who "fished" our principal.

11. InaRut

Told my brother that this:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MVuWDc5RQ&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
    Was a new documentary about the unkown stories of the atom bomb. He's a major history buff so of course he clicked on it. And since he could only see the LINK in the msn browser it worked out quite well.

I got an "Lol" from him hahahaha

12. pirateninja

My sister once taped my eyes shut while I was sleeping. So I woke up and couldn't open my eyes. I was seriously freaked. :grin:

13. pwnorton

That is HORRIBLE!!!!
    But no one has ever gotten me. I'm always like "haha....april fools. nice try." And they say "damn."

14. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

OMG today my teacher gave a test and like no one knew anything and we were so pissed then one question was define april fools and we all got it and laughed lol. It was soo stressing but funny =]