1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im sucks at sport class

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Apr 1, 2008.

1. neverover

well, i got sport test on thursday. u know, soccer stuff. but i think ill failed on this one. idk, i just dont have those 'muscle gene'. gee, how gay am i:slight_smile:. everytime i got my turn, ppl start to cheering me like, "GO RAMA GO! ITS RAMA, BITCH!" and then they started to sing gimme more (in my skool, gimme more is like my trademark:lol:slight_smile:. but the cheers n shouts are like, cheering paris hilton in a boxer match, soo its not good...:slight_smile:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take it for what it's worth. The cheers may have some laughter built in, but accept it all in good humor.

...I'm lucky they don't have "sports tests" in the US. Which is probably why we're so fat and out of shape. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. darkestknight

I seriously suck in sports. I can only manage to play a little bit of a badminton, a little bit of a soccer, or anything else that pertains to sports.

And I don't really follow any soccer stuff like my brother do ... :grin:

4. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

I played basketball the other day with a friend of mine and a group of strangers. Wow, I forgot how much I freaking suck at basketball. Badminton is the shiznit though! Sucking at sports isn't something to be embarrassed about, though. Personally I make up for it with being good at something else, like art, that my body is more toned to.

5. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ha I was actually pretty much bomb at basketbal, during P.E. when we did basketball, coach loved me.

Everything else, like football espcially, I avoid, I suck at that so much. Badmitton I am ok in.

and like lexington said, take it in good humor, that's what I do.

6. smilealways

smilealways Guest

used to hate me sport class.
    im no good in basket ball, soccer, rugby or those that uses big balls lol

but i love tennis and tabletennis. they are awesome sports :slight_smile:

7. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: cant help it. :roflmao:

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is one of the few silver linings of having health problems - after about year 8 I was excused from any sport I felt I couldn't participate in, and finally last year I dropped sport altogether. But before that happened, I was miserable every time we had phys ed. Everyone thought I was just uncoordinated and unfit, because my disability doesn't have any obvious signs.