1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do:/

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Apr 10, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At the weekend, me and my friends went camping for the night. I shared a tent with 3 other girls. The girl I think I like, was in the same tent as me. When we eventually went to our tents to "sleep", she started cuddling into me. I could feel myself getting really turned on, and I just wanted to wrap my arms round her. It was so cold, and I just wanted to and say "we can warm up this way." I didn't, I couldn't get the confidence. She know's I'm confused, so it would have been awkward. I eventually fell asleep, and I woke a few hours later, with my arm round her waist, and her hand was holding mine. I didn't want to wake her, and move my arm, partly because I liked it, but because I didn't want her to think I liked her, or think I was tryna make a move. So I went back to sleep. Later on, I woke again, and she was facing me this time. She was like seriously close, our chests were touching and our faces like 10cm away from my face. I could feel her breath on my face. I was getting really turned on again, and I started to lean in a bit closer, and she didn't move back. But I couldn't do anything, so I went back to sleep. I don't know what to do, because after that, I really do think I like her. She comes across as straight, and she most likely is. The only reason I say she may not be, is because I don't want her to be. I really don't know what to do, because I can't talk to her, because of the awkwardness. Please give me some advice? Sorry it's long xx