1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graffiti?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lexi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. lexi

lexi Guest

What's the most interesting graffiti you've ever seen? Lol I see some pretty weird stuff around school...

2. BornInTexas

I like watching trains go by with all the cool letters and graffiti on them. Really colorful, too. Makes trains enjoyable to sit there and wait for. xD

3. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There used to be this transformer box in my town that said "Portal to the mother ship," on it, and that gave me a reason to smile most mornings. Unfortunately, the city just covered it up. There is still graffiti on most of the transformers though, and I enjoy looking for the hidden ones.

4. Stoical

I was in an elevator once where someone had drawn the "dictation" tag from Summer Heights High on the inside of the door. I thought that was pretty awesome.

5. starfish

I once saw a train car that someone had gaffitied the logo plains capital bank.

6. DoctorJones

In my town, there is an entire ally wall dedicated to "Perks of Being A Wallflower". It started off as just a small picture of a flower and an interpretation of Charlie sitting underneath the flower, with the title underneath it, but so many people have added to it that it just became the wallflower wall.

7. lexi

lexi Guest

I'm so jealous...