1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nervous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Alexander69

I went to my doctor today and he was mad I lost more weight. He wants me to get blood tests done so I'm kinda scared like what if I have low iron and things he folds me I need sugar when I told him I don't eat sugar but like I eat sugar in natural food like carrots peanut butter and other things like that so doesn't that count? I really needed to write this to calm me down a bit.

2. starfish

Take a breath. You'll be ok.

You don't know what the result are yet, so try not to work yourself up.

If they do find something, you may have to make some changes. You'll get used to them.

3. Sully

Low irons not a worry at all! Just increase your iron intake!

Stressless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm waiting for blood test results as well! Potentially for an auto immune disease!

4. leer

do you still use the Gym Alexandra ? I seem to remember you saying you used one so maybe if you had a talk with a fitness instructor who would look at your body mass & helping you improving it.Also have you looked at sports products some are designed to increase body mass again it would help to talk with a fitness instructor if you you have one
    if not it might help if you had one .

5. If you're continuously losing weight and you don't eat much sugar, then it's likely you just don't have a great diet. It's easy enough; just eat a more balanced selection of food. Additionally, low sugar or iron can be caused by simply not eating enough, so make sure you eat 3 full meals a day. (or 2 and have a couple of snacks).

Low iron and sugar can be caused by some conditions, so I'd definitely recommend getting a blood test. If you are found to have a condition, your Doctor can diagnose and fix it early. It's unlikely, so don't worry at all - just get your test and make sure you eat well!

6. Alexander69

I use my home gym ya. And I eat sad to say maybe 600 calories a day. I'm just never hungry :/

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um... if you eat 600 calories a day... you're going to eventually die, because just to maintain yourself (assuming you don't exercise), you need about 1500-2000 depending on your size, activity, etc. If you exercise, you may need at least 2000, and possibly as much as 3-4000 depending on the intensity of your workout.

WE've been through this before. If you've still got body image issues and are concerned about being too fat you NEED to start seeing a therapist. Frankly, given all the bullshit with your parents, you need to see a therapist to help you continue to get your head on straight :slight_smile:

... Just make sure that YOU pick the therapist, and your mom has nothing to do with who you select. And see a psychologist or a social worker, not a psychiatrist. :slight_smile:

8. leer

at least look into getting an instructor Alexandra it wont cost that much you also need to look into meal supplement`s from health food shop usually a milkshake or a powder to sprinkle onto your food but its high in protean which your body needs to function properly.

9. Alexander69

I know that's why my doctor was mad. I don't think I'm skinny though but everyone says so. He said that is actually a disorder I'm like ok..... I know that.