1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish me luck:(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Apr 11, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I've finally decided to tell this girl how I feel:frowning2: I'm brickin' this so much right now:frowning2: She's perfect to me, and I don't want to lose her. But I've been going through all this pain for months, and I can't do it anymore. I'm clinging onto that one little bit of hope that she is gay, which I know deep down she's not:frowning2: Oh well, this is for the best, if she's a decent enough friend, she'll stick around right??

^Sorry I just had to let it out:frowning2:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :goodluck: (*hug*)

3. rg93

Good luck, girl! I hope you find what you wish for and pull through if you don't. (*hug*)

4. Rexmond

I know the pain you're going through, and it's terrible. The guy that's perfect to me has a wife, and kids, so I know it would be wrong to tell him, yet I still feel like he deserves to know. We're so close, and the more I've gotten to known him over the years has made it even harder to control the feelings.

I hope it goes well for you! :grin:

5. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks everyone<3 I decided against telling her, but thinking about it im guonna right her a lett er. I have no confidence so I can't say it in person.