1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow, I never felt so gay before...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rakkaus, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Alright so this is now the third thread I've made about my day yesterday, but this one is more light-hearted as the day wasn't all bad...

But anyway, yesterday I was over this guy's house, self-described "bitchy" femme Latin boy, we were cuddling and snuggling and kissing and making out and fooling around and all that stuff, but then some point he decided it would be great fun to do up our faces in makeup.

He does drag and goes to drag parties, so he had all kinds of makeup in his room, and so there we were sitting cross-legged on his bed like two giddy teenaged girls putting makeup on each other's faces and asking if we looked pretty. I've never had makeup on before, but he put foundation, make-up, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, and finally a wig on my head, and did the same for himself, and we looked in the mirror and told each other what beautiful women we were lol.

But anyway, sitting there on that bed like having make-up put on I was like, I feel so gay right now. :newcolor: It's not something I'm used to be, but it felt rather liberating while I'm still trying to get comfortable with myself. I mean, can't really get any gayer than that (I guess technically making out with a guy and sucking dick are gayer activities than that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but still, you know what I mean, it's not all about sex and stuff).

But anyway, has anyone had these kinds of thoughts before? Do you feel like ashamed, proud, embarrassed, liberated?

2. BornInTexas

:roflmao: I so want to try this...

3. Rexmond

:roflmao:

Not my kind of thing, but sounded like you guys had fun.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tried to grow a moustache once to make me look older to get into a nightclub, but being fair haired, my moustache was quite light, so I borrowed my Moms mascara & tried to make it look thicker & darker, still didn't get in though :slight_smile:

Closest I got to my Moms make up bag :roflmao:

5. 341

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That has nothing to do with being gay...?

6. Connor22

me and a few friends got kicked out of boots once for trying on some of the tester stuff, does that count?

incidentally blue is my colour...

7. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Haha well I've never done it before, but it was quite fun, I'm more intrigued now about doing drag and stuff.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it lol. :icon_wink

Hehe, I don't know if it well help you get into clubs or anything (unless it's a club where drag queens perform lol, then you could sneak in that way), but you should try it just for fun some time.

Um, ya, it kinda does. Never in a million years would two straight guys decide it would be fun to do each others' faces up with makeup, they wouldn't even have their own makeup or ever do drag in the first place. I mean, srsly. :eusa_naug

#7 Rakkaus, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  8. Stoical

The Rock'n'Roll industry begs to differ. :icon_wink

9. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In response to your last question, yeah, when I last made love to a friend, because I had come out to myself earlier, I really felt gay (hard to describe actually). The quality of the sex was just...different... simply because I was finally committed to this idea of myself and to the idea of enjoying my partner fully and without reserve.

I've had same-sex encounters in the past, but never before did I have gay sex...I felt proud, liberated and satisfied...

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The closest I've been would be my older cousins styling my hair when I was younger, or my parents painting my face as a vampire during Halloween. Altering your appearance can be liberation - I might not wear drag, but I can definitely understand the appeal behind it. I've been to cultural events, metal concerts, and formal ceremonies, and there is some joy in 'dressing up' and being seen wearing something out of your every day wardrobe.

11. 341

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're being very closed-minded. Wearing make-up or being in 'drag' has nothing to do with being gay. You can have fun wearing make-up and dressing up all you want, but don't put that down to your sexual orientation which has such a range of individuals.

12. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Plenty of gays there! :wink:

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: I'm afraid I still haven't really experienced that in terms of being in a deeper relationship with a guy and having sex on a more emotional level, it must be wonderful! But you say your friend, do you mean like a boyfriend? Or just a gay friend?

Nah, that's you. Nobody said you had to like wearing make-up, I never said all gay people do it, but as far as I'm concerned drag and cross-dressing are part of LGBTQ culture, and a guy inviting another guy over to his house and taking out his makeup so we can sit cross-legged on his bed and make each other pretty...is a pretty fucking gay thing to do. Sorry.

It sounds like you've internalized societal homophobia and are somehow ashamed to be associated with "stereotypical" features of gay culture, which is an unfortunately common sentiment.

But you need to lighten up, girl! Otherwise you will lead a boring life.

13. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [/QUOTE] Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile: I'm afraid I still haven't really experienced that in terms of being in a deeper relationship with a guy and having sex on a more emotional level, it must be wonderful! But you say your friend, do you mean like a boyfriend? Or just a gay friend? [/QUOTE]

I've mentioned him in earlier posts, he was someone with whom I was having a regular good time when he suddenly dropped me...he had issues...

14. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Well, I'm really interested in doing this. Part of what makes your story sound so fun is how spontaneous it was and light hearted! I want something to come up like that :grin:

15. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Haha yeah I wasn't expecting it or anything. We were just like cuddling and stuff and suddenly he said he had a fun idea, and he broke out all the makeup and wigs he had (he had a lot). Then a few minutes later we were making out as lesbians lol. :lol:

16. Paintstained

Paintstained Guest

One time when I was really young, my (bitchy) step-sister decided it was a good idea to put makeup on me.

Me, being like 10, couldn't say no. It was a new thing and I was curious.

(She's also a horrible makeup artist. She always looked really cakey and gross.)
    About an hour after she put $100 worth of makeup on my face, I had the biggest allergic reaction. Nothing life-threatening, but I probably inhaled an ass-ton of makeup.
    I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to allergy season, so this was terrible.

I will never wear makeup again.

17. UndercoverGypsy

Nonono. That's the Hair Metal industry. Don't lump the rest of us in with them! I guess it's Bowie, too, though...

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2013 at 08:10 PM ----------

Mate, just because we're gay doesn't mean that we have to be politically correct. Where the hell is the fun in that? Aside from all the sexual shit, I can't think of ANYTHING more faggy than two guys doing make-up for each-other.

18. 341

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're right nobody said I needed to like "wearing make-up", where did you get the idea otherwise? Considering "cross-dressing" is part of the "LGBTQ culture" you say? Oh, so now it's not totally a 'gay' thing?

I love the fact you jumped to two things here, "homophobia" and "ashamed". Feeling 'uncomfortable' with an aspect of your cultural stereotype is common everywhere in every single way. For example: you may be uncomfortable with the heterosexual stereotype, but would you call that heterophobia? (Can't believe I just used that word, lol)

Thanks for you concern, but I'm comfortable in my own skin. Please refer to me with male(sex) pronouns. I think I have quite a fun in life. :slight_smile:

19. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

There comes a point where you finally get over all the self-hatred and denial, and finally start to express yourself and feel free, when the whole gay thing becomes fun instead of painful.

But then you meet people like 341, whose goal is to suck all the fun out of life, to make being gay as boring as some whitebread suburban middle class heterosexual with 2.5 children nightmare, perhaps in the vain hope of making gay people more "acceptable" and palatable to the tastes of the hetero booboisie. Well fuck that.

And seriously, how many straight drag queens do you know? 341 must not know any gay people OR any straight people, straight guys DO NOT sit on each others' beds and play around putting makeup on each other's faces and then make out pretending to be sexy lesbians. I mean, WTF?

20. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I read the first post: 'Never gonna do this. Ever.'

As I went down the post lists I wanted to try this... It's.... interesting, I think would be the nearest word to my feelings... :grin:

My lord, how my friends would react if I told them I did this. I'm sure it would be priceless. :lol:

Gosh, my desire is growing...

I'd have to agree with Rakkaus, pretty sure only gay guys would do 'drag.' Pretty sure. Doing these things are the last thing straight guys would want to do, even if their lives were on the line.

#20 DannyBoi66, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013