1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierd Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Neoteric, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Have you ever had a dream where you are doing something totally crazy or strange but in the dream it doesn't feel weird so you wake up confused? :rolle:

*Had a dream that I was dating this guy who I have literally no feeling for, he is like an irritating brother, and I have NEVER thought of him that way, so I woke up feeling super weird and a little grossed out but in the dream it seemed normal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So yeah anyways let me know if I'm crazy or if you've had this happen, even if it isn't about someone but if it's just something you'd never do but seemed normal in the dream.

2. PinkFluff

I once had a dream that at the Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin there was a Gorgoroth concert, whilst gladiators killed each other with medieval weapons as they played.

Probably didn't help I play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for 4 hours and then listened to Gorgorth whilst I fell asleep. :l

3. LD579

Of course. I have way too many to list =p And of course, you're not crazy. I really can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but this happens quite a lot to me.

4. Acobi

Acobi Guest

A few weeks ago I had a crazy awesome dream:

I watched the Halloween episode of The New Normal before I went to bed. And then I dreamed about going to all these amazing Halloween parties....on different planets! And we got to the different planets via normal airplanes...it was one of the best most vivid dreams I ever had. Celebrating Halloween on Neptune and Mercury, so awesome. Then I woke up :frowning2:

5. Phenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have crazy dreams all the time. I usually don't remember them until something happens during the day and it triggers the memory. The worst ones are when I have crazy sex dreams that usually involve family members with weird anatomy *puke* I wake up soooo disgusted from these dreams!

Sometimes I have dreams that repeat a theme. Usually I'm stuck somewhere and can't get out, can't run, can't walk, something like that.

6. IrishEyes1989

I have definitely had dreams like that, where the situation seems totally normal in the dream but would never happen in real life. I had a dream recently in which a friend of mine from school was giving me a ride somewhere. We were headed to a school-related function, I think. He then put his arm around me and we started making out (while he was driving, no less! LOL). I'll admit that I think this guy is cute in real life, but I've never had a crush on him or anything like that. So, technically I suppose it could happen in real life, but I don't think it would :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Dreams are awesome, aren't they?

7. A few months ago I had a dream I was being chased by zombies (the fast kind) and one the size of the Hulk caught up and I had woke up with a headache.

That'll teach me not to read horror manga before sleeping.

8. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have so many weird dreams that I could make a full length movie anthology based on them. One of the coolest ones was where I fought zombies with the cast of The Craft and one of the weirdest for me was where I was at a school that had an air of The Faculty to it. Everyone was some sort of pod person and if they caught you, your mind was launched into another world where your physical body is a CGI pony (don't ask). I still don't know if that was a dream I had when I was sick or if I was my natural kooky self.

9. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

That. It never gets less disgusting. I am so glad it doesn't happen often though!

10. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I had a dream about 9/11 the other night. But instead of planes, great white sharks were colliding with the Trade Centre!! It was a very strange dream

11. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Scary incest and shark terrorism...
    Nice to know I'm not alone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Hexagon

I have had two that I can remember.

The first, I was 13, and I had a dream that was some mix of kissing a boy and a girl at the same time, and committing suicide with a pill that I obtained from the doctor, specifically designed for the purpose of suicide. And I wasn't suicidal (in the dream, I was at the time IRL), it was just something I was supposed to do.

The second, I was about 15, I got on a train and went to the future. The water was contaminated with nuclear waste and no one cared about anyone else.

13. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dreamed I was eating a giant Marsh mellow & when I woke up I was eating my Pillow :roflmao:

Only Joking, I dreamed I was back at school, everyone I haven't seen since leaving school were still teenagers & I had grown up, it was dead weird :slight_smile:

14. Stoical

I had a dream I was in Fight Club once. I remember feeling disappointed at waking up from it. :icon_sad:

15. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    A few years back, I had a dream where I had fairy godparents (anybody know that cartoon?) and I was having a fairly normal crazy dream. Before I woke up I wished that being naked 24/7 was normal, and when I woke up, I found that the bottom of my PJ's were loose and about to drop. :lol: