1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for a carnival booth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedLight, Apr 11, 2013.

1. RedLight

Okay so this Saturday my team and I were supposed to create a team booth for the Relay for Life event at my school in order to raise money for the American Cancer Society; my team was supposed to do a photobooth; and we had everything, costumes, camera & photographer, even the way we were going to print the pictures. However today my co-captain told me that another team stole our idea. So now we have ONE day to organize a clear idea that we can make happen by Saturday morning. I currently hate that team, and people :tantrum: but that won't help me :dry:

So if y'all could do me a REALLY HUGE favor and help me out with some easy ideas for a carnival themed booth, that would be amazing. We're currently running around like chickens without heads, and we need A LOT of help. :help:

2. KnightAssassin

Geth piece of ply wood and paint it , cut holes in it and do an angry birds toss, do a relax time with the chair cover massagers , do a face paint, or a fun paint where you auction off or sell their paintings to them or such and sopply materials , sell for a little above costs and donate surplus? Make alot of baked good [ get 1$ brownie mixes and add cayenne pepper and cinnamin)

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

If nerds available do a card tournament or like a video game tournament or if someone has a kinect or something have a workout with zumba from the zumba game .

3. LD579

A food stand? Homecooked / fresh _____? (Churros [they're easy to make], dumplings, noodles and soup, pasta, pizza, cookies, muffins, etc.)

Maybe a drink stand...? Fresh fruit juice and all, coffee drinks, things like that?

4. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Round up your three most disliked teachers at the school ---> dunk tank. Worked for us at the fall festival :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, ring toss and balloon pop with small prizes always seems to work. Best of luck!