1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

hiya im new here and i was wondering regardless of orientation how`d all of u decide or knew who u were? im confused after my bf and i broke up over a month a go in feburuary . i get horny around men thats it for guys. but for women i feel shy and embarrassed even embarrassed to touch them and shy. but envious and jealous but sorry for them too and boys too. btw im a female str8 nd questioning at 19 , how do i figure out who i am? sex? dating? soul searching? btw idk how to soulsearch and im a virgin :dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Hi Unsurevirgin :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Welcome, and to answer your question;
    What does your heart tell you?

4. BornInTexas

Greetings, and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Well, I didn't 'decide' my sexual orientation. I just had to figure it out. From the start of seventh grade, this was when puberty was starting to happen with me, I was attracted to guys. I had crushes on all the guys in the world, but some people are oblivious, hence the people who come out later in life. Maybe you're biromantic, bisexual, or otherwise just bashful. xD

You have to look deep inside yourself. Go retrospective, and think of all the times you might've been aroused by a woman. Then again, puberty could give you that ability to be sexually aroused from ANYTHING. It happened to me and a brick wall. xD You don't wake up and say, "today, I'll be straight/gay." Just stick around the site, think, gather advice, and you'll find yourself out.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

5. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I was the oblivious one^

Same thing as he said though, I think there was a point where I sat down, and had to really think about what I felt. I went skiing one day with a girl I used to date and a boy that I was absolutely sure I didn't have a crush on (I did), and came back to an empty house because my family was in Denver. I sat down, and it really hit me that I was trying to trick myself into liking girls, when I really didn't care for them. I think it just takes some thinking sometimes. You can find out a lot about yourself when you don't have that little voice in your head shouting at you that you should like, in your case, boys.

6. Hopeful

Hi! I'm pretty much on the same boat as you... I broke up with my boyfriend last summer and have been questioning myself. I really don't know what I am; probably bi but I'm not sure yet. I'm just taking the time to wait it out. If I find a lovely lady to be with, I will, if it's a wonderful gentleman, then so be it. :slight_smile: Good luck and have fun on this site!

7. Oregontinker

There is only one way to know for sure and that is to try being with a girl. And I think you need to try several, because the first time can be really awkward. But welcome to EC and ask away we are here to help.

8. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

I remember always thinking women were beautiful, in a sexual kind of way, but I didn't realize what it was (I'd never heard of gay or bi) until my best friend in 4th grade suggested we do some things together... then I had a new girlfriend every year after that throughout school.

Later that year (4th grade) my mom came out and we moved in with her girlfriend so she was cool about it.

I never even considered the thought that I had to choose men or women, it was just natural to me to be attracted to both, to love both, you know?

I'm 24 and I am still shy around both sexes when I'm meeting new people. I probably won't ever get over that lol, but being shy around them doesn't mean that it just isn't right. If that made sense 0=)

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

do u regret losing urcard?

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 08:07 PM ----------

thank u ur so cute and im liking this site!!

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 08:07 PM ----------

omg u gotta show how u made that avatar!

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 08:09 PM ----------

i love ur avatar i dont like one direction but the boys are really cute lol thank u :slight_smile:

10. Naren

11. IrishEyes1989

Welcome to EC Unsurevirgin! :slight_smile:

I too went through a period of confusion regarding my sexuality. Up until about 3 years ago, I identified as straight. I'd happily dated guys since I was 16. What made me seriously question my sexuality was actually something that I should have noticed many years earlier. I have always admired, idolized female celebrities. From the time I was about 12 or 13, I always noticed and appreciated these women's looks and personalities more than those of men. I didn't think anything of it back then though. It was almost subconscious in a way. In real life, I had crushes on lots of boys and felt attracted to them. Looking back now, I do realize that there were times when I felt I was forcing myself to like boys just because I didn't think that there was any other way to be. I was raised in a very sheltered household and I honestly don't think I even had any concept of sexual orientations other than heterosexuality until my mid teens lol.

Anyhoo, 3 years ago I met my current girlfriend. We were friends for a year and a half and we've now been dating for a year and a half. It was when I met her that I realized I was bisexual. I felt an instant attraction to her, both physically and emotionally. We are cut from the same cloth. She was the first person I came out to, which was really special. Just coming out to myself was huge. I felt a newfound liberation and self-confidence. I had finally found the missing piece of myself.

So, whatever you are feeling right now, believe me, everything will work out just fine (*hug*) If you realize that you're bi or pansexual or even if you realize that you are in fact still straight, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy and it feels right in your heart. That would be my number one piece of advice to you. Do what feels right in your heart. When you do that, everything will make more sense.

12. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

omg idolize women! i even notice women are pretty and most dont appreciate them. what if i figure out who i am how do i tell my dad? my mom threatens u want me to tell ur dad ur a lesbian? " :eusa_doh: , even tho im still soul searching about myself and getting back n feet after i dropped out of college and feeling depression after. thank u so much! everyone`s advise really helps!!!!

#12 Unsurevirgin, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  13. IrishEyes1989

(*hug*)

I struggle with depression as well. It doesn't make things any easier, does it?:dry: I completely understand how you feel about telling your dad. I haven't come out to my dad yet either and it's been 3 years lol. This is just a theory, but I feel like a lot of us girls are closer with our mothers just by virtue of being the same sex as them and so it's easier to share certain things with them. Whereas, with fathers and daughters, the relationships are more delicate. It's hard to tell your dad something like this because it might completely change the way he views his "little girl" Then again, I could be full of crap with all of that lmao, but it's how I've justified not telling my own father. It also doesn't help that my mother, like yours, doesn't want me to tell him (or anyone else, for that matter). "Your father doesn't need the stress of that in his life.." she tells me. Oh dear....:eusa_doh:

So, it seems that for many of us, the attempts to gain full acceptance from our parents will never totally succeed, but ultimately we are their children and, the way I see it, they can love us or lose us.

14. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

no it doesnt ,even i have confide in my ex and my friend but not everyone knows tho and thats true but i dont confide in my mom anymore.

#14 Unsurevirgin, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013