1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

completely hopeless :/

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RC19, Apr 12, 2013.

1. RC19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey guys,

soo i recently have just accepted that i am a lesbian. yess. im a noob. im kinda shy, pretty introverted. i want to meet other lesbians and maybe find someone? problem is, i dont have gaydar, so lesbiandar? so any tips on how to tell if someone is a lesbian? also i tend to get nervous, and awkward when i talk to people, let alone a girl. any tips on how to keep a conversation/start one with someone? usually, i would just be hey, but then i dont know what else to say after that, and it usually ends up with me slamming my head on a table since i just made a complete ass of myself.

Theres only like one gay bar around me, and by the website, it looks like its more for older gay men like in their late 20s or 30s. so i dont know if i should go... i go to college, but its summer now, so i cant really join the lgbt group.. tired the online thing but theres not alot of websites, the only one i could find was the chatavenue thing and some others... any advice on how to find others like me? thanks so much for helping me. i really appreciate it! im new here and to tell ya'll the truth, when i found this site, i was super excited. finally a place where i can feel comfortable :icon_bigg