1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now or never

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Apr 13, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's literally now or never I send this message to the girl I like. I got it all ready to send (Telling her how i feel, i want us to still be friends etc.) But do I send it or not?? Please reply soon:frowning2: x

2. BornInTexas

Calm down. Everything will be all right. Now, is this message basically a confesing your feelings about her message or telling her that you are confused with your orientation?

3. Mysz

In the message, did you express how nothing about you has changed? I feel that's a good way to mean that though you're questioning your orientation and (possibly, I'm not sure if you do or not) have a crush on this girl, you're still her friend and the same sweet person she's always known. Decide whether you want to come out to her first without or with confessing feelings =)

4. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She know's I'm gay, she's cool with that. She knows I like a girl, she's cool with that. But I just feel the only way I'm gunna move on, is if I tell her. We were at a part yesterday, and I completely broke down, just cus she was talking to a guy. Yeah I said I haven't changed, I still want us to be friends etc. I just dont know whether to send it or not:/

5. BornInTexas

If you feel you need to send it, send it. If she is a good friend, she'll understand and either reciprocate the feelings, if she is gay herself, which is highly unlikely. She knows you're gay, and she would've come out, I think, when you did.

However, if she doesn't understand, and feels like you shouldn't be friends, you deserve better friends than her.

6. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, I know she isn't gay, as well, well it's 99% likely, since she hasn't actually said the words. Hmm ok, I'll send it. Thanks everyone

7. Mysz

Plus, just cause she's talking to a guy doesn't mean she liked him.. people talk at parties who would never talk to each other in real life.
    Give us an update! Good luck!