1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whose Getting Gayer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Gen

Gen

In the past few days, I have been going through my music playlist and deleting all of the hundreds of songs that I didnt want.(When I was younger I used to just steal my siblings music because I was too lazy to go look for all of the songs I wanted on my own time.) Once I had deleted all of their music, I viewed the music that I had specifically picked over the years. I asked to see my friend phone that was sitting next to me, and confirmed my theory that even her playlist was so much more manly than mine. My exact were actually "Oh My God. I'm so Gay. :0". (Amidst all of the hilarity, I actually very vocally anounced this to the entire waiting room, but we are not going to go into that....)

Anywho, I have been having those "I'm so Gay" revelations more and more as the years pass and have recently come to the realization that I am getting actually gayer. I was always aware of my inner fabulous, but I never new he had such a strong presence inside me. Maybe he was hindered by some sort of subconscious adolescent suppression, but I guess now the gay in me has just recently begun to truly blossom. I was wondering if anyone else has been having some similar feelings.

I hope everyone sees the comedic tone of this post. lol. I'm confident that all of us know that being gay isnt about having certain characteristics or interests. I remember seeing this thread on another forum and was wondering if any of you have been having some "I'm so Gay" moments recently. I have plenty so I could post more later lol.

2. damn liar

Oh, definitely. It cracked me up. 'Inner fabulous' - that was awesome. :grin:

Anyway. I don't know if this qualifies, but I spent at least half an hour yesterday telling an online (gay) friend about this guy in my class I have a crush on. For the most part, it was all *swoons* and :love: and 'he's SO cute' and :icon_redf and *sighs*... and I never talk like that, neither online nor IRL. But it was funny. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

... Also, just for the record - he really is cute. :grin: And he just got a haircut. And he's straight, of course. Obviously, painfully straight. But also cute.

3. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since I'm still quite a shy, verging on asocial, person I'm afraid I haven't felt any sort of revelation like this yet, though I could imagine being less inhibited towards traditionally 'gay' things in the future. In particular I've been thinking of adding more variety to the things I wear.

Though admittedly I do find it interesting to read about others who experience these and it makes alot of sense to me since acceptance and openness of our sexuality allows many of us to be less guarded in numerous areas of our lives.

4. Gen

Gen

Of course it qualifies, I dont usually flip out too much when I fancy a guy, but I have been in that position quite a few times in the past. Those painfully straight, cute ones can be deadly. ^-^

5. That Kid

I feel like that's what's happening to me now. I was very deep in the closet all through middle school and high school. And now I'm allowing myself to do all of the things that I always suppressed due to hiding in the closet. It's like I can actually start finding myself now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Eatthechildren

idk about gay...
    But I'm deff getting queerer

7. Hexagon

I tend towards behaving more naturally as I become more comfortable with myself. For instance, I have taken up cooking since transitioning, which I never would have done before. Same kind of theme, but I'm not gay, so I can hardly be getting gayer :slight_smile:

8. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had those moments.Mainly it's when I'm drunk that my fabulousness comes out and my boss/friend loves it.:thumbsup:

9. Gen

Gen

Experiencing new things after becoming more comfortable with yourself definitely deserves a spot in this thread. Anyone is completely justified to including their own variations to the beginning topic of the thread. Being more of anything LGBT-wise tends to allow us to be more open minded and free willed, so we can all experience new things.

10. worriedWardrobe

Yeah, I had that moment when I was walking to school wearing rainbow suspenders and 8-bit sunglasses

11. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No outward manifestation of fabulousness yet...but I have my eye on some blue or red Vans :wow:

Attached Files:

12. LailaForbidden

Oh yeah :slight_smile:I think i've become more boyish. I've stopped trying to even pretend I care about makeup and shopping. I like that I'm actually being myself, but it does leave me with moments of guilt. Feelings that I don't fit into the mold of what a girl should be. Damn gender roles.

13. timo

Yesterday I was placing an order at McDonalds and I noticed that, while using the touch screen to place my order, I was acting very fucking gay. Besides that, the more I drink, the more gay I'm acting. Beer makes me feel fabulous. And I definitely got gayer in the past few years.

14. Gen

Gen

I used to have some blue ones a few years ago. I have pretty much only worn black and white shoes for the past couple years, but I am getting sick of these safe shoes. I need to get some color into my footwear-life. lol. I'm just afraid that I wont wear them if I buy them.....

We have to make it a team effort. I'll do it if you do it. ; )

I used to have those feelings, and still do from time to time now. I usually just have to slap myself and remember how horrid it is to try to stuff myself into their molds. Life is far too short.

15. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm game if you are :icon_bigg , once I get them I'll post a picture of me (my feet anyway) with them on ...game? :badgrin:

16. BornInTexas

I was getting a pizza, and there was this REALLY cute cash register man... I swear I looked like a dork in front of him. Acting as gay as possible, and I didn't even mean to. xD I'm getting out of my comfort zone, which is good. :grin:

17. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I definitely have been more 'gay' since I came out to almost everyone. I am not suppressing myself and I am becoming more comfortable with things in my life. My attire/music selection and many others things that I have been censoring my whole life have been changing.

I love it.

18. Emberblaze

Heh when I finally started to notice how much effort I put into getting dress and how many times I change before I finally pick an out fit! I'm sooo gay ^^

When I see a hot guy! I'm soooo gay ^^

When i think of a guy i have a crush on! I'm sooooo gay ^^

When me and my friend went shopping and spent most the time having me try on women's colored skinny jeans (especially after I bought a pair!)! I'm SOOOO gay!

There are lots of things that's hard to explain... Lols i dont feel myself getting GAYER though. I feel like i'm just finally letting the ME inside that I've kept trapped within for so long finally break free

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately, I feel like I'm getting straighter. Must... not... assimilate.

20. hkboy93

I've started to download and actually enjoy songs from 1D and Justin Bieber without fear and shame of having them on my iphone.