1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality type

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Apr 15, 2013.

?

What is your type?

1. ESTP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ESFP

2.4%
  3. ESTJ

2.4%
  4. ESFJ

0.8%
  5. ENTP

4.8%
  6. ENFP

7.2%
  7. ENTJ

3.2%
  8. ENFJ

0.8%
  9. ISTP

3.2%
  10. ISFP

6.4%
  11. ISTJ

5.6%
  12. ISFJ

8.0%
  13. INTP

13.6%
  14. INFP

22.4%
  15. INTJ

12.8%
  16. INFJ

6.4%
  1. Hexagon

What is your personality type? If you don't know it, you can easily find a test on google. I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post surveys here, so I won't link it myself.

Staff edit: Surveys on this nature are allowed. Example survey can be found here.

Descriptions of the types can be found here

#1 Hexagon, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Hefiel

Intj.

That's also how I found out why I was annoyed when I was around people. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

INFJ EII 6-1-2 sp/so supine R|L|oAI neutral good. ^___^

4. Theodora

5. Sapphy

ISFJ

Introvert(56%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Googled and this was one of the things that came up: 'An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with."'

Strangely true!

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another ISFJ.

7. FruitFly

The mighty all-knowing internet test(s) tend to throw out INFP at me. Sometimes that F turns into a T, but the I,N, and P tend to remain pretty steady. I'm never quite sure whether the results reflecting my personality or the personality traits I think I have though...

8. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

Haha, all of us so far on the introvert side. No wonder, since we are on a forum discussing our issues, rather than with someone in real life :slight_smile:

9. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

Based on your answers, your personality type is most likely:
    ESTP

Your first preference is toward extroversion, which means that you get your energy from interacting with other people. Other people are often energized by your presence as well, and you're usually seen as a 'people person'. You likely have a knack for persuading others.

Your second preference is for sensation. Sensors are pragmatic, precise people who are very detail oriented. Instead of looking at the big picture first, Sensors concentrate on specifics. They highly value experience and often have an excellent memory.

Your third preference is for thinking. Thinkers prefer to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. Thinking types are usually very analytical and logical thinking comes easily for them.

Your fourth preference is for perceiving. Perceivers are flexible and spontaneous, working in spurts of energy instead of pursuing strict deadlines. You often wait to make decisions in order to take in new information.

>> Interesting...

10. prism

I'm ENTJ :slight_smile:

11. ReyJ

INFP according to the great tests on the internet :slight_smile: Seems to sum me up pretty well I think.

12. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm an ISTP. Took me awhile to figure it out because I thought I was an ENTP. Yeah, figure that one out.

13. Harve

Enfp/entp.

14. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    INTJ with varying shades of attention deficit

15. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    INFJ here.

Surveys are fine to be linked, so long as it's not affiliated with the OP. A survey the OP started would not permitted if there is contact information associated with it; general surveys are fine. So I've edited in a link to one in the first post of this thread.

16. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I decided on INFP but the more I think about it, the more I lean to INTP. I'm kind of a mix of both. I wish I could change my vote... :blush:

17. funnylion

funnylion Guest

I am INTJ to the greatest degree. I had to take one of these tests for a class I was in and I remember scoring about 98% on the introversion vs 2% on the extroversion!

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

ENFP. Enneagram 3w2, 7w6, 9w1 so/sx.

I have tons of Ne. Tons of it.

19. 4ever Hearth

You Are An INTP

Intensely, Intellectual and Logical
    INTPs are conceptual problem solvers and often show flashes of creative brilliance. Outwardly quiet, reserved, and detached, INTPs are inwardly absorbed in analyzing problems. They are critical, precise, and skeptical and are driven to find and use logical principles to understand their many ideas. They like conversation to be high level and purposeful and may argue to the point of hairsplitting just for fun. INTPs are convinced almost exclusively by logical reasoning.

They set high standards – for themselves and for others
    INTP’s think in extremely complex ways and are generally better at organizing new concepts and ideas than at organizing other people. Highly independent, INTP’s tend to be more interested in finding creative solutions to problems than implementing them on the ground level.

INTP's do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand.

The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be restless and temperamental. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP.

The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society.

I'm lovin this. :eusa_clap (!) :thumbsup:

20. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

INFJ here... Enneagram tied between 8 and 4, (challenger and individualist).