1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused... About a guy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gazza123, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So today I was just chilling when this guy messages me in Facebook. Now before I continue I should probably give you a bit background.

See... I've been going to this LGBT support place for last month or so for one on one support for my confidence, self esteem and yada yada yada. So my support guy friended me on FB so it would being easier to set up appointments and that. Then I get a friend request, much later, from a guy who is on support persons friends list. Now my support persons FB is only for his job so nine times out of ten they guts on there are people he's worked with or working with.

Anyways I accepted the request and thought nothing of it. I've sen guy maybe once at the support place but just on passing. This guy also has autism... I think although I'm almost sure I read it somewhere.

So he messages me today we start chatting, the usual "how's you?" And finding out a little but about each other which I didn't minds. Hey I might be able to make a friends. Then he asks me if I'm gay to which I say yes then he asks if I'm single to which I say yes then he puts

"So you not got a boyfriend. I can be that" :eek: to which I replied 'maybe'

He told me he is Bi and we chatted a bit more then he says had to go leaving me gob smacked and WTF just happened?

2. asmith6543

well what was the rest of the conversation like? did you turn him off in some way?

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

No

I just sorta chatted and responded like a normally would

Then at the end of the conversion I just put "Speak again soon maybe"

4. Jared

It might lead to something, this is how my relationship with my boyfriend started

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Well I'm not concerned if it doesn't and I don't really know if I feel any attraction towards this guy cuz we haven't spoke in person and he might not feel anything towards me when he meets me.

It's just all sorta new to me

6. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm kinda still a bit taken back since I don't know what to do.... If anything. I'm just... confused