1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it that obvious?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, Apr 16, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    First of all,im glad i found thi site,because really this site is all i needed for and i found it randomly im so glad :3 (&&&)
    Anyway when i first got to my school i had many friends in the start,we all had fun together,taking pictures etc.But suddenly they started to realize that i am gay.I really act feminine,and my voice is feminine too,the way i dress etc.But in the start they boys were all so kind with me...i dont know what happened..i lost a best friend i had made from the start there,for that reason.Now i have my own group of friends,like 5 people from that school,but im kinda famous at school for being gay.And yesterday i was walking down the street and a gay i didnt even know passed next to me with his car and said ''Hows it going girl?'',maybe its because i whore boots that looked very feminine,and tight jeans so..anyway,ive recently accepted to myself that i am gay,and told that to my mom,and she told me she kinda knew it,but the point is that now everytime someone calls me gay i feel proud instead of angry.

2. Hexagon

You're being yourself. Don't feel bad about it :slight_smile:

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think for the men, it might be more obvious, just for the reason that the media has introduced mainstream society to far more gay male stereotypes, and that there seems to be a larger number of out self-identified gay men. For this reason, you hear of more people who can just 'tell'.

The 'famous' gays at my school were the ones who had no chance to pretend to be anything else. At the very least, you won't have to worry over possible dates wondering if you are or aren't.

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people