1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For CDs MTF's FTM's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyGirlyCloset, Apr 16, 2013.

1. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Where do you shop? Online, in a store? What do you prefer to wear?

2. Hexagon

I generally prefer wearing jeans and t-shirts and hoodies, and I shop either on amazon or a cheap store.

3. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate shopping for clothes but I do need to try them on first so I’m certain they’ll cover certain faults appropriately. Because of that shopping online is not an option for me. I try to pick unisex clothes and I always seem to be drawn to the male section first. :confused: I wear black jeans and sneakers, but tops really are a problem. About a year ago I had this ‘cleaning up my closet’ phase when I gave away all my ‘girly’ looking clothes. Not that there were that many, mostly presents from family. :dry:

4. nikom87

I shop mostly at H&M I think. Its pretty affordable, and because I have to wear business-type clothes for work, I can get dress shirts, sweaters, and trousers in addition to casual clothes. They run kind of small which works for me because I'm not that big of a guy.

5. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I need to check that store out, always looks good from the windows haha

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I shop mostly at Kohl's. My dad works there, so all the people that work there know me. Also, I get my dad's discount. I do some shopping online though. I've bought 3 binders online now.

7. Niko

I get my clothes all over. I have a lot from Hot Topic, and recently I've started to wear jeans from American Eagle. But I mainly wear (men's skinny) jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie.

8. Stephanie G

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ummm anywhere really. Well like at first I shopped online but now it really doesnt matter. Though I love shopping at guess :slight_smile:. Umm I like always wear jeans right now but other tham that tshirts sweaters tank tops etc.

9. GayJay

I go into stores most of the time as it's just quicker and easier. I wear black skinnies or eto combat jeans with t-shirts and jumpers or hoodies and hi-top trainers. I get em from Burtons menswear, JD Sports or BANK
    I do shop online for some places like BlueBanana though because i think they only have a shop in like London

10. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to like JC Pennys, but, they've completely changed the stores around. I shop about anywhere. I've always worn polos and khakis, but cargo pants have supplemented those. Sometimes I'll stop at the Gap Outlet on my way home from work. I can't stand how jeans feel on my legs, and they tend to make an already uncomfortable area even more so.

11. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually get my stuff from JCPennies or if I'm at the nearby mall then Boscovs, which finally has OceanCurrent, Ruff Hewn and South Pole stuff.

12. Just Jess

Something I've found out is that a lot of people working in department stores are queer anyway. I shop cheapo places in boy mode. I'm still not really flagrant about things and I'll get weird looks from other customers some times, but it's really harmless most of the time to just flip through the clearance rack for a cute sweater.

So TJs, Marshal's, Burlington Coat Factory, Old Navy, etc. for me. Sometimes the conversations with the cashiers can be fun, and then it's one more person you're out to and it's easier to come back to the same place and shop again.

I don't mean to make it sound like I'm really just supergirl about it though. I mean I do still get those shy moments or times when I'll have to have GF with me. It's a process. It does get easier with time though.