1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone has experienced something like this? Sexuality changes due to surgery...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Reptillian

Well, I had nose surgery a while ago. I had to starve myself of food, doctor put me under medical drugs for surgical and medical reasons. I was weak and extremely relaxed. I had met this beautiful hawt nurse and there I felt sexual attraction to her. But as the side effect of the drug were gone, I wasn't sexually attracted.

2. Hefiel

Re: Has anyone has experienced something like this? Sexuality changes due to surgery.

Hm...I was still Bi but mostly leaning towards gay when I had a surgery, and about a week later I returned to the hospital because I felt something was off and was examined by this rather good looking female doctor who had one of the biggest natural pair of... will leave it at that. If it hadn't been for the surgery and how weak I was, I'd probably would've felt a lot more sexual attraction.

3. theMaverick

Re: Has anyone has experienced something like this? Sexuality changes due to surgery.

Well I don't think surgery would definitively change your sexuality, but I do believe what most people do, that your sexuality is fluid, and maybe while you were under the influence of drugs, you felt attracted to a gender you usually didn't? Drugs can make all sorts of weird things happen...

4. Reptillian

@Hefiel: All I have to say that well, glad you had a good time!

@Above: Well, I could have said it's a temporary changes of sexuality. I just felt attracted to that woman and I haven't had attraction to women emotionally like what I experienced in the surgery in years.

5. theMaverick

If I've learned one thing, it's that anything is possible.