1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a show? sounds dirty

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opti, Apr 16, 2013.

1. opti

maybe more of a blog than a show...
    so i been bored playing around with my vid camera and editing software. i have always loved doing vids and pics.
    anyways i kinda want to like make my own channel. so i made the crappiest video with no point to see what kind of view statistics i would get. Now im confident enough now to try and make something more serious.
    i have a million things to talk about but idk what to talk about, eventually i plan to start a foundation to fund my transgender community i wish to build so we truly have a place we belong. maybe start smaller with a lgbt safe shelter or something.

so i want to talk about some of the programs that have been helping me. maybe some mention of the stereotypes i go against each day, ppl tend to assume crazy things. talk about self-respect and confidence. i totally have to say something about 'my transsexual summer' and drew-ashlyn i f:***:ing love her!! there film projects really gave me hope when i was down... its like my dream to meet her lol...

so what would ppl want to see and hear me go on about?

2. LD579

Well... If it's on youtube, you wouldn't be able to post links or anything anywhere on this site that's available to most.

You could, though, just go ahead and start. It sounds like you want to make a vlog (video blog, basically).

As for what you do... Maybe you should experiment more fully, and see what works for you, personally, when doing these videos. If you don't think you're funny, don't force it. Maybe it's not your angle. If you're not serious, don't force it. Perhaps that's not your angle, too.

3. opti

i cant link you lol