1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hook up or sex with ur gf / bf?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Would u have sex ur first time as a hook up or with someone ur in a relationship with? Bc I'm conteplating here, sex is big step and in relationship u get hurt ,where hookups go , there is nothing like that . So would u do hookups as a first time or sex with ur husband,wife ,bf or gf? Do u regret hookups or do u regret trusting to have sex with ur person bc they broke ur heart ? Would u recommend hookups ? Yes or no ? And why ? How long are hookups? and how long is sex supposed to be between two loving ppl ?regardless of orientation I need experience point of view and advice especially from females !!!!!! And males too .any1 can answer this thread ! Its not male dominated lol L'll ask again in part 2! :help:

#1 Unsurevirgin, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  2. well im 21 and still havent lost it and am in no rush too.
    idk my views have changed as ive gotten older. if i got wrapped up in a moment with a girl who i met i wouldnt deny it. but in the moment it might be different, but honestly the more likely thing is that i would lose it in a relationship. it would mean so much more to me.

sex doesnt have a time limit lol.

hooks ups can be fun, but its like fwb kinda... one person gets more involved than the other usually and most end in tears and one wants to stay friends/hook up more but the other doesnt. but then again so do some relationships. both the same really.

do whatever as long as your safe. but dont do it just to lose it adn tick it off your list you know. you might regret that.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thanks I guess being 19 and first breakup leads to me being closed off and going to hookups .i haven't had sex either but I feel like carrying virginty is like carrying chains lol

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Virginity can be a recurring condition....

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I would need to be in a relationship with the person. Hook ups seem kinda sad

6. AKTodd

My first and second times were both hookups. In neither case did I ever even learn the guys name. And I was (and still am) totally fine with that and had a lot of fun with both of them and no regrets. Since then I've had one FWB situation and a couple different relationships ranging from 1-3yrs in length and my current relationship with my partner is 16yrs old and still going strong (all of which started as hookups/dates and became something more). So I like to think I have a certain amount of perspective on this.

Based on the above, I'd say the really important thing is how you feel about each possible experience. If you're just looking for some good sex with NSA then a hookup may be fine for you (as long as you can be safe in all senses of the word). If you feel (at a gut level) that you want your first time to be 'special' or that you want to have feelings for someone before you have your first time with them, then that may be the best path for you to follow.

I can say that one thing you do need to be careful of is wanting a relationship so badly that you let it blind you to the reality that you should probably just have your fun and move on with your life. Just because you've gotten naked with someone doesn't mean that you should start picking out china patterns or planning to move in together. Really, just don't.

As far as how long the...festivities should take - My first hookup was probably less than 30min start to finish. The second hookup was at his house and took several hours. The first time with the FWB and the hookups that became relationships basically each took all night and involved multiple acts with periods of sleep (or at least dozing) in between. That was pretty much 'first time excitement' though and while great fun was not often repeated afterwards (for one thing being a zombie the next day every time you see your boyfriend is not conducive to having fun with them in any other fashion that is more social and involves higher brain functions:grin: )

Hopefully this both helps and is not TMI.

Todd

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: I guess hookups suck l'll keep waiting I still have my card lol

8. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

Well its different for everyone. Personally, I didn't care at all, I have had sex with many different partners (lucky I have never gotten an STD *knock on wood*) but I've only been in 3 long term relationships. It never bothered me to have so many hookups or one night stands or friends with benefits.. whatever the case... but yes I lost my virginity in a one night stand when I was 12 and I really have no regrets.

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Girl 12? U lost it at 12? Damn my urges didn't come until 18. And no sexual partners lol ur right ur lucky lol so is a guys part better or with a girl?

10. Hexagon

I would have sex whenever I felt like it was the right time. TBH I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable having just met someone, but I'm not totally against it, and I certainly don't think there is anything immoral about it, its just up to personal preference.

As for marriage, I doubt I'll ever marry, I have issues with the institution.

I can't really answer the other questions, not having been involved with a one night stand myself. Just practice safe sex, and do things when you are ready, and not before.

11. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I can separate love and sex I just feel uncomfortable with a stranger touching me uknow? Plus I don't want to look and be desperate for sex . Plus hookups are short :frowning2: and I do t want to get stds and get pregnant :frowning2: I just wanna know what sex is like between the two sexes .even tho women don't turn me on but I can talk to them so easily than with guys. And I don't want to have the word slut on me either uknow?

---------- Post added 18th Apr 2013 at 06:55 PM ----------

I can separate love and sex I just feel uncomfortable with a stranger touching me uknow? Plus I don't want to look and be desperate for sex . Plus hookups are short and I do t want to get stds and get pregnant I just wanna know what sex is like between the two sexes .even tho women don't turn me on but I can talk to them so easily than with guys. And I don't want to have the word slut on me either uknow?

12. mpac21

I'm in 22 and I am not really in a rush to lose my virginity, I'd definitely much lose it to someone who I'm affectionate and have feelings for than some schmuck at the bar. When I was a little younger and a little more impulsive I would have thought otherwise, but I'm glad I wised up a little more since then. Not that I have judgement for those who would have it otherwise of course, I'm just speaking in regards to my own situation and life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u so much! I'm kinda a little closed off letting another ine since my 1st bf quit but we're close friends tho lol but I still have my card tho ,I just felt hookup is best but now not so sure.oh btw can confused ppl go to a lgbt meeting without their folks and relakrives knowing ? Can confused ppl go to a lgbt meeting or not?oh how do they welcome new ppl?what do they talk about ?

14. kraftykrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had the opportunity to hook up with a girl I was in love with many times when i was 15 and 16, but I refused because I wanted her heart more. But I've never had a hook up with anyone.

My first time was with my last boyfriend. I was 17. I am very happy with the way I lost my virginity. We were in love and he was really good to me. If my first time was only a hook up, I think I would of been too worried about being 'good at it' rather than just enjoying the connection. Even though that boy and I are separating (due to my realization I am in fact not bisexual and a few other minor things) I am still happy that he was my first because in a way I still love him and I always will. If I had hooked up with that girl, I think I would be a little sad about it now because I accepted less from here than what I wanted, but then again I loved her.

That's all the experience I can tell you. As far as how long sex is suppose to last, haha, as long as it feels good I guess.

15. FruitFly

No one has to know you're going to a LGBTQ group/meeting.
    A group/meeting worth its salt will welcome the confused and help them understand their feelings.
    The conversation topics/way in which new people are welcomed varies by group. Some will have a website which will guide you through their meeting process and topics they generally discuss. In some cases there are no topics, it is just a safe environment for LGBTQ individuals to meet and talk about whatever they wish.

16. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

So u don't feel like u could've waited longer? Were u nervous? I feel that guys are more promiscuous than grls or they are equally promiscuous lol