1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite destination(s)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zmajcek, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

So, I am an avid traveler myself and I was wondering, which are the places that you visited that left you the best impression? Which places you've never been to, but you always wanted to?

For me, the places I've seen and had the biggest impact on me would be Iceland and Japan. I'd really love to visit any small island nation in the Pacific Ocean, Australia and South Korea.

2. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would love to visit Seoul(South Korea)and Japan since my love for their culture and their creations.Also i would love to go to London,and it will probably be the place that ill live in the future.
    Also i would like to go to Belgium..

3. evora

We've been to Croatia a few times and I'd love to go back there. I'd also love to go to Vienna because I have been to Austria but not to the capitol.
    There are not many places I wouldn't want to visit, as long as I'm traveling somewhere I'm happy.:slight_smile:

4. Perseus

Paris, London, Rome and Dublin! Norway is also beautiful!

5. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always wanted to go to Australia and many european countries. Italy and England for example. Egypt is also a place where I'd love to go.

I've been to Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Estonia, Norway. I loved Greece! It was beautiful, lovely weather, great culture, good food, kind people. Everything was awesome :slight_smile:

6. Hefiel

I've went to France (Champagne and Paris) once, wouldn't mind going back to visit a little more. I was only 14-15 back then and it was part of a Student Exchange program so we sort of were limited in what we could do.

7. FJ Cruiser

Seattle/Pacific Northwest, San Diego, and Western Montana have been my favorite domestic places I've traveled to. I loved San Sebastián and Valencia gave me a really good impression as well. I've always been fascinated with Australia, so I couldn't be more excited that I'm going to be living in Melbourne for five months later this year!

8. wowiemio

I have been to prague and it was amazing, the preferred local destination in elgouna in hurghada

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Swiss Alps.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've only been to one foreign country, Mexico, when I was seventeen. There are many others I'd love to see, although Russia, Greece, India, and Egypt seem to have permanent spots on my list. I've always secretly envied Europeans for bordering several nations and having greater opportunities to travel.

11. godoftheatre

godoftheatre Guest

PARIS!! I want to go to Paris so damn much (and all of France), but I would also love to travel throughout all of Europe (Italy, Spain, and England esp.).

12. BrokenWings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Levantine region is one of the most beautiful areas I've ever been to. Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Turkey.

London was beautiful as well, however, I think Rome tops most things.

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've been everywhere Australia-wise, minus Perth/WA, and Northern Territory. I love Adelaide and Brisbane, both are awesome cities. Sydney is a good place to shop, so I enjoy whenever I go up there to visit my brother. In general, I do think my country has pretty interesting venues, scenery and cities.

I've been in England, but I was too young to remember it much. I've been to Italy, but it's been a few years. Mainly Sicily and Napoli, with one trip to Rome. It was interesting seeing where my dad grew up, and the culture is amazing. Hopefully I'll be going back soon within the next couple years. :slight_smile:

I really want to visit some of the States, preferably the west coast (mainly California, Oregon and Washington), and New York City. I'd like to visit Canada, UK, Netherlands, Latvia, Slovenia and Spain. There's a lot of places I'd like to visit.

14. hazza

Iceland.

It is such a breathtaking place in so many ways. From the über-cool vibe that Reykjavík has, to the awesome Golden Circle - Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir. Up in the north of the country, Akureyri is so picturesque on the west side of Eyjafjörður - going skiing up at Hlíðarfjall provides an amazing view of the city and the fjord. A few hours drive east of Akureyri is the awesome Dettifoss waterfall and Lake Mývatn.

I went there for the first (but DEFINITELY not the last) time in January. I've already booked to return there in September. Can't wait!

15. ChefJohnny

Japan has been the most amazing place Ive ever been. I spent a month there in 2001. It was life changing. I lived in Germany for almost a year and totally fell in love with everything about it; the food, the beer, the wine, the culture, the language. Id love to go back. Paris is my mistress. I love her to death. Southeast Asia is also mind blowingly amazing. And Barcelona is one of my favorite places on Earth.

Ive always wanted to go to Eastern Europe and into the Mediterranean.

16. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last summer, I took a 10 day backpacking trip with some close friends. On the sixth day, we camped at the most beautiful place I've ever been. There is a small lake in Colorado called Eagle lake. It sits right at the opening of a huge glacial canyon. The walls are U shaped, with the tops of the mountains forming jagged spires on both sides of the canyon. The lake has these stone tiers, each about 10 feet tall, like an amphitheater. I doubt I'll ever get back there, because it was a huge production to get the trip together, but if I can, I would love to go back.

17. mpac21

My favourite places to have traveled to include, London a couple years ago, such a bustling, exciting city, absolutely loved taking the Tube all over the place. Also Warsaw, Poland when I was a little younger to visit family, a city of great history, especially the fact of almost being entirely rebuilt after WW II. And then of course, Honolulu, Hawaii, a true warm paradise on Earth. I get so nostalgic whenever I remember them. I have a fondness for all the places I've traveled but those three definitely stand out the most. :slight_smile:

18. Alexander69

Africa I want to see Africa. Call me crazy

19. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

Are you kidding? That sounds amazing! Serengeti park, Kilimanjaro, Cape Town, the Pyramids of Egypt, and so much more. Africa has a lot to offer!