1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you consider yourself happy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Apr 17, 2013.

?

Are you happy?

1. Very unhappy

13 vote(s)
    11.7%
  2. unhappy

23 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Neither happy or unhappy

28 vote(s)
    25.2%
  4. happy

37 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Very happy

10 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you happy with your life at the moment? I hear a lot on EC about people being unhappy and I was curious whether that's a reflection of how people on EC generally are.

2. Hefiel

Voted neither happy or unhappy. I'm sort of in the middle ground.

3. I'm just about as far from happy as I could be right now. Which is ridiculous because so many things are going right in my life right now. I think the sole fact that I don't have a romantic relationship with someone is ruining my mood and my life at the moment. I've been working on it recently and should feel better in the next 2 weeks when the semester ends. But yes, I'm one of the unhappy ones.:slight_smile:

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Currently, I'm okay minus being mentally and physically exhausted from the lack of sleep. In general, I'm nearing being neither unhappy or happy--which is better than being completely unhappy with life. Right now it can go in any direction. I can start walking down the happy road or I can be right back to being unhappy again. I'm not sure where I'll be going next.

5. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Happy.

I've a good job, good friends, and can do what I like when I like - sure I have a few niggles, but nothing that keeps me awake at night or is insurmountable.

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Same here,i feel like something is missing yet

7. Moxxy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    im happy at the moment but like what whereisthelove said it actually does make u unhappy alot not to have someone in ur life. id really like a boyfriend too as of now lol i think id be alot happier too just having cuddles !!

8. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Unhappy, though it's not as bad as before thanks to my depression letting up a bit.

9. leer

I voted happy:slight_smile:. I admit I do get the odd knock back but I dont do the self pity bit

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

It fluctuates. I guess I'm happy with my life, just not myself.
    I have a fairly supportive family, good friends, a loving and supporting girlfriend, a job that I really enjoy, and I'm on track with my gender therapy and things are progressing for me.
    I'm not very happy about myself when it comes to my genetics, gender issues, or depression. It hinders me somewhat.

11. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

Neither nor. There are things that I am very happy about and things I'm very unhappy about but Without my Lexapro I would be cutting again most likely.

12. evora

unhappy:icon_sad:
    It feels like I've failed life so far. My future prospects are not very encouraging either but I'll try to make the best of them, within my abilities, while trying not to mess up my life any further.

#12 evora, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not really, but it has nothing to do with being gay, just trying to climb my way out of hole at the moment.

14. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My mood changes a lot, but in this moment I'm happy. I have a best friend that I hung out with and it raised my spirits. I'm getting over an illness as well as starting to move on from an unrequited love. I'm going to be getting my bedroom upgraded which is super exciting, and I'm volunteering a lot so I'm making a difference and considering a new career direction. I have a doggy to cuddle at night and a warm bed. I get along great with my loving, supportive family. I love having a car and being treated like an adult and being independent. I've accepted my sexuality for the most part.

Some days the unrequited love comes rearing it's ugly head though and then I feel like I'm in hell.

15. manoverboard09

I have my days.
    I've been rather unhappy lately, but it'll get better.
    Just a lot going on right now.. I think once summer rolls around I'll feel better.

And it's not because I'm gay either. I'm happy to be gay :slight_smile: Or should I say I'm gay to be gay? Just a lot going on life wise.

16. Sayu

I'm happy right now, but I know that soon I will be very unhappy for some period of time... until my broken heart will get better.

17. Hexagon

I will be extremely unhappy when my parents come back. Right now I'm fine, but thats because they are on holiday. Unfortunately they are coming back tomorrow. And then everything will go to shit. :frowning2: In general, I'm very unhappy about my life.

18. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Happy? Yes.

Stressed? Most definitely.

19. OutwardSmiles

Me? Haha. Nooooooooo. I've been severely depressed since I was seven. I guess I'm happier right now, but I'm still not at all pleased with my life in general. I'm just glad to have great friends.