1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"That was really gay!"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Absol, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not sure if there's a point to this thread, but I found this interesting and funny so I thought I would share.

So my brother and his wife came to pick me up from work, and they brought one of the puppies that their dog had for me to see. (I'm a sucker for cute, furry, little animals) So as they were driving me home, my sister-in-law and I started talking about the colors of the puppies, and I said "Where did he get this beautiful brown fur from?" My brother than said "Wow, that was really gay." referring to what I just said.(He doesn't know I'm gay)

What was interesting was, I didn't care that he thought that and I'm actually glad he thought I sounded gay. To be honest, if this happened a year ago, I would be making sure I wouldn't sound gay in the slightest and if I actually said something like that, I would be freaking out. I also see myself as a pretty masculine guy, so just seeing I had a little "fabulous" in side me was refreshing.:lol: I guess this is a big deal to me since I'm starting to come out of my shell or something.

So I guess a question that relates to this could be: Have you ever accidentally sounded or acted gay and someone called you out on it, especially when you were still in the closet? How did you react to it?

2. PinkFluff

Before I cam out, only 1 person I knew suspected it.

3. CTJ

CTJ

Haha, i had a moment about a week ago. I went to a staff night out and there was three of us stood outside having a smoke. Me, a girl and another guy. The girl was really drunk and trying to do a trick with her lighter, running it on her leg to try and light it. Obviously it wasn't working and the first thing i said was;
    Me - "You wanna be careful, you'll get ladders in your tights doing that"
    Guy - "That was an incredibly gay thing to say CTJ"
    Me - "I'm sorry, i'll go down a pint of Guiness to make up my man points"

I found it hilarious that i didnt even think twice about how gay i sounded, the guy later told me that i should hang around with the guys more. Which to me sounds more gay than a comment on ladders haha

4. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I once said 'Yaay!' Out loud with my hands in the air. Man, was the atmosphere awkward after that...

5. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Lol. I`m doing it now. Thanks for a great post. Yaay.

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha,i agree completely that now everytime someone calls me gay i get it as a compliment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. DanD

One of my many brothers constantly says 'that's because you're gay' if I ever do anything wrong or make a mistake. I do feel slightly warm inside, an I know he's right, but I couldn't ever be honest about it.