1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel different than them..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Apr 18, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know how everyone who has ever been in high school andwanted that cute relationship at least once. Well, ive been seeing my options. And well I.. dint like it :/ im not upset really or anything it just sucks. The reason is all of the gay guys at my school that are out at least are not my type at all. They do drugs thhey have.sex with different guys like every 2 Weeks.. I don't like that >.< Aand its bad because im starting to feel likr im the weird one out of the bunch. I don't even know..
    I just needed to rant.

2. BornInTexas

That's okay. They're just doing what they do, and you are just doing what you do.

My school is about the same, and I really want that 'cute' relationship, as well. Just wait and time will give you Mr. Right! :grin:

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Let me ask you this: how visible are you as a gay guy who wants a steady relationship? I'd guess not very. There are probably other gay guys at your school who are looking for a steady relationship, but because that's harder to "advertise" than actual sexual exploits, they're probably just as invisible as you are. Whether you want to keep an ear out for them or put it off until college is yours to decide. :slight_smile: