1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys and Girls restrooms...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I've been to the Girl's restroom at school and at the mall for fun, and they're so pretty compared to the guy's restrooms. The guy's restrooms at school have poop on the floor and the walls. The floors are almost always wet and my shoes got stuck on the floor once (poor janitor.....). When I stepped foot into the girl's restroom, it doesn't smell and it's so dry too. At the mall, there's paintings on the wall, there's a mural there too, there's pretty tissue, and at some malls, there's a couch :lol: As with guys, it's so plain and the only decoration is a plunger..... I need to wonder, why is it so clean and pretty in the girl's restrooms compared to guy's?

2. sillyolme

I suppose cause there is less likelihood of an accident with women :L

3. Hexagon

Well I never saw a couch while I was still allowed in the girls restroom, but they were always much cleaner. I think all the graffiti is some territorial crap guys need to get over.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure I'd call any type of restroom 'pretty', and what goes into both toilets and trash cans probably isn't too different... that said, I think guys are brought up to be less considerate, to 'do business' quickly and get out.

You'd think it would get better in college and at the work place, but sadly, some people stay children forever, and not in a good way.

5. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

hah, yes, but its no accident with guys. they do smear it on the walls... luckily i have never had to clean it up.

6. FruitFly

Having cleaned various toilets in various stores during my time working for a soul sucking retail giant I can safely say that bathrooms for both men and women tend to be disgusting in certain areas. The toilets for women tended to remain "prettier" longer, as in people did not remove the flowers or draw genitalia all over the place, but the smearing of bodily fluids, the stuffing of soiled undergarments in toilets leading to them overflowing, and floors so sticky you want to clean it up and get out.

I've yet to stumble across a pretty bathroom that remains pretty more than 2 hours after opening to the public. You must have very considerate users of the bathroom you stepped into!

7. 461 467

I have heard that women's restrooms contain more bacteria than men's. Part of this may be due to the fact that women are more likely than men to bring their children into the restroom with them.

8. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having had to use the men's bathroom for twenty-one years, I find it hard to believe that women's are as bad - but if you say so :lol:.

9. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here you see that sometimes both woman and men can be nasty when your the one that has to clean up.

10. photoguy93

For restaurants and such, look at how ladies use the restroom. They'll spend more time in there - talking or doing makeup, etc. They might even have their kids. It's not going to be a five star retort in there, it's just been used differently.

I do agree with you, though. I remember the first time I heard about a couch being in there - I was shocked!

11. I've actually have seen poop thrown against the ceiling or being used to write messages on the school bathroom walls (don't ask me why...). When I went to a school in an upper-middle class neighborhood for a dance competition, I actually saw a couch in the girl's restroom and I went to rest on there after my dance solo. So comfortable... I wonder what they would need the couch for.

12. PinkFluff

I can't stand male restrooms. Why are they always in such a sick condition?

13. OutwardSmiles

I think it's probably just because a lot of women go to the restroom together so they put a couch in for them to sit on while they're waiting for the other person to be done.

14. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Its like that because most men are like children when they get in to the bathroom. Just the other day, a kid at my school stood on a urinal stuck his junk over on stall wall and peed on the floor and the wall. Then he tore apart the air freshener and left it on the sink. Of course i was the one to pick it up but its probably true that women are more trustworthy in the bathroom.

15. barca

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Male restrooms are so scary. I hate the thought of going in them. The few times I use public restrooms, I make sure it's a nice new building on campus :lol:. I don't know what drives people to do the things they do there...

I'd imagine the female restrooms have more of that seating/decor stuff because they spend more time in there, primping and whatnot.

16. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Girls have an inbuilt desire to clean and tidy :grin: At least thats my take on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Yay girls restrooms!!

17. eatsleepclimb

I have never seen a couch before in a girls restroom...while girls bathrooms can be gross (especially when there is blood all over the toilet seat :frowning2: ) I can definitely imagine boys rooms being worse. I guess guys don't have to sit down on the seats as often so they have less of an incentive.

18. Sapphy

Some girls are just as bad as some boys! :grin:

19. Naren

"According to Hogwarts: A History, the founders believed that girls were more trustworthy than boys"

I dunno, we're more awesome that way.

20. sillyolme

What??? Just... What?? Why on earth would they do that? That's just gross...