1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My great day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Apr 4, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a great day today at work and it went right.My boss hired 3 new employees last and they started on Monday.I like them so far and follow my orders knowing I am their supervisior.Henry,whom works in the machine shop told me yes right away after I asked him to turn down a cheap 5/8" impact deepwell socket to clear headbolts for a small block Chevy.He is very respectful that I am a lesbian,he has 2 moms,his mom and her partner Jo.Brent is another one and he works in the engine building area and my dog,Monte has someone to play with.He has a yellow lab named Sid he brings to work with him and gets along with my dog whom I take to work with me too.He told me that he fully accepts someone's sexual orientation and was taught this.Finally,Jessica whom works in the engine shop whom is a post op transsexual that did have the final operation a month ago,the SRS.She does listen and follows the safety rules.I am happy what my boss did,finally come up with an anti discrimination policy of gays and lesbians,transgendered people,women and minorities.So far,I like it and proud of my boss of this.It started this week.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

OMG... ur new workmates sound greaaaat

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is great and they also respect my nationality of being Irish.I did tell that I am Irish after they noticed my accent and they asked about it.They did see my flag of Ireland in my office too knowing I am very proud of being Irish.My new co worker Brent know our dogs are friends now.My boss's wife spoils them both once a day by giving them each a bone.

4. Vampyrecat

That sounds great! god I wish I worked at your work....

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds awesome!! :grin:

7. panda

Sounds like an incredible place to work.