1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Summer Camp Story Time!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mickey1101, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell about a funny or embarrassing camp story.
    mine was when I was 8yrs old my friends dared me to hide in one of the lockers in the boys locker room..I was tramatized just so u know(horrified face)

2. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At my first (church) camp ever, all the guys in our cabin were playing MULTIPLE gay chicken games, and getting, mmm, very creative. I was a lot younger, extremely naïve, and very gay. Oh so many bad memories D:

And good ones XD

3. Munyal

One time, I fell asleep before everyone else.

Here's the kicker- Nothing Happened! Yay church camp!

4. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I went to a science summer camp a few years back. There were so many ridiculous things that happened, like playing baseball at 2 am with a water bottle for a ball while we were waiting for the telescope to finish taking images, or staying up until dawn to go feed the ducks, or the TA's making up their own stories about the ruins in a park we visited...good times.

5. Bassplayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At this summer camp that I work at, this kid hadn't showered for 5 days. We played lots of physical games, where you could sweat a lot, and we were in a humid part of Oregon. All of the counsellors decided to gang up on this kid. We told him that he had to shower, or we would tie him to a chair and leave a bottle of axe spray deodorant rubber banded open in his lap. He didn't believe us, so we got the rope, and the folding chair. We put him in the open space in front of all the cabins, and made sure everybody was watching. We put the axe in his lap, and when it was empty, he ran for the showers faster than anybody I had ever seen. It stank, and every other kid at that camp made sure to shower twice a day for the rest of that week.