1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to flirt with a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black Swan, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Black Swan

Alright guys, need some help with this one. Three main points:

1. Must be subtle, not a turn off for her.
    2. Must leave her wanting more, intrigued.
    3. It cannot be passed off as a straight girl being friendly.

Need some ideas so I can get the girl of my dreams! :kiss:

2. eatsleepclimb

Sadly for me I have absolutely no experience, but does she know that you are gay? You don't have to come out to her or anything, but maybe wear a rainbow bracelet or something?
    Good luck getting the girl of your dreams! :slight_smile:

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just about anything can become flirtatious when said the right way. Yeah.

Not the answer you were expecting huh? :wink: LoL

4. LailaForbidden

You must first summon the spirit of James Dean via seance.

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2013 at 02:37 PM ----------

But, in all seriousness, just look into her eyes a bit more than usual, sit close to her, make flirty remarks, ect.
    Wish I was more experienced. I could give you better advice...
    Good luck!

5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :roflmao:

6. Kat kanu

[YOUTUBE]ATTjGKJwhFI[/YOUTUBE]
    do this (works every time lol):lol:

i would say complement her tell her she beautiful ,play with her hair a little (maybe) idk

7. FruitFly

I'm not very good at subtle, or understanding that what I'm saying may be cruder than I imagine it to be. When I actively try and flirt with someone, as opposed to just going with the flow, I end up saying something creepy like "you look delicious". I got away with it, but I think that's down to them finding me awkwardly charming than my skills as a flirt.

You have to think about how each person is different, some people may find certain things subtle and intriguing, others may find those same things creepy and weird. Think about her personality and what would appeal to her, and then when you walk up to her let yourself go with the flow.

8. hiddenxrainbows

I don't have much experience with getting chicks, but if I may anyway...umm I'd advice you not to say much sexual stuff. If you say too many sexual things, she might get the idea that you just want to sleep with her. But if you actually want to be in a relationship with her, then definitely don't go with a bunch of sexual comments. You can compliment her appearance, but make sure you don't sound too creepy. Instead of telling her she's hot, say she's beautiful. Tell her she looks wonderful in an outfit, maybe it brings out her eyes? Tell her you love the color or wave of her hair. Tell her she looks great in glasses, she looks intelligent with them, if she wears glasses. If she's short, tell her it makes her look cute. Simple compliments like that most girls should like. A lot of girls get turned off if you say things like "your ass looks great in those pants," "you look so freaking sexy," etc. Of course, some girls like being talked to like that. But I know personally, I hate that kind of behavior.

9. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    im the biggest flirt with women and quite successful at it too...and whether she's gay or straight, all girls are the same
    on what they find sexy about flirting... you just need to have the right tools to get them in to bed or more if that's what you want...

direct eye contact (more than you normally do when talking to strangers or anyone else)
    hold the eye contact for more than 3 secs

find anyway to touch their hand or leg (and dont be obvious act oblivious when doing it)
    ie: touch her arm or hand while saying "how are you these days" or let your leg touch theirs and then remove it after 5 sec's

compliment/tease her but not too much (youll come across as desperate and some what a loser) ie: you look really nice today, you meeting up with some afterwards?/ your hair looks good what sort of conditioner do you use? be funny if its somethng cheap **laugh then say jokez** you get the drift

dont be afraid to disagree with her on a topic (girls love being challenged...get her hyped then calmed then hyped again)

when laughing or smiling seduce her with your eyes (a sexual look)

if you need more then let me know

10. Black Swan

Thanks, by the way my goal is not to sleep with her, just let her know I'm into her (without being obvious).

11. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oaky, what you want to do is wear a top/dress with a subtle neckline, like a sweetheart or semi-sweetheart, and possibly a bra with either subtle padding or moderate padding. But you don't want to make it too "look at me". And since your looking to let her know that you are just interested in her, try using the classic methods for letting a crush know you're interested.

12. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    cool then do what i mentioned and she will get the idea that you dig her...

come back and post how it went... if thats ok with you off course.

13. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Prolonged eye contact, playfully touching her, lauhing at her jokes and smiling at her. Also tilting your head a bit when talking to her shows her that youre very interested in what shes saying

14. FemCasanova

Compliments!

And not too sexual ones, albeit one rarely isn`t a problem. Women often like to hear that they are pretty, look nice, etc. However, people are different, so I think it would depend a bit on her gender expression too. If she is the feminine type and uses make-up, puts thought into wearing feminine clothes, etc, then compliments showing an appreciation of her efforts are usually very successful. Compliment the color of her hair, or eyes, or her blouse.

Regardless of her gender expression, people love compliments. Compliment her interests (sounds weird, I know, lol) by saying something like "I love how you get so engaged with... it`s kinda attractive". Or her personality "You`re so adorable when you get enthusiastic".

Something along that line, whatever fits her. As long as the compliment is genuine, it`s usually successful. I told my GF in the starting phase of our dating, that her Star Wars interest was a real turn on. It made her laugh, but it mixing humor into it is also often a good mix.

Otherwise the advice you`ve already gotten was great, prolonged eye-contact, casual physical contact like touching her hand/arm, smiling, finding excuses to sit near her, all of that with compliments and a show of interest should convey the right message, unless she`s unobservant, like me. Then you might have to get more direct :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Black Swan

So I tried just eye contact flirting at first, we locked eyes for a glorius four seconds. I have to admit, I find it tricky building up the confidence to go further.

16. eatsleepclimb

That's great!
    Good luck with her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Neko10chan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :help: (Sorry, not sure where this fits.)
    Re: online flirting, very long distance

Hello. Long story short, several months ago I met another girl online via common interests and we just clicked. I have a crush on her big time, maybe I love her though we've never met IRL. I think she feels the same. We message each other every day all day.
    We're both introverted types, reserved and shy.
    I feel dumb, like a jr. high school girl with her first crush.

So, any subtle (maybe less subtle) flirting advice as well as ideas how I can find out more clearly how she feels would be *greatly* appreciated. Actually, I would be eternally grateful for pearls of wisdom!
    Thank you. :slight_smile::icon_redf

PS- Sorry if my question is in the wrong place.

#17 Neko10chan, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  18. ScatteredEarth

*starts taking notes because he really doesn't know how to flirt with either sex without sounding like a complete dumbass*