1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk if this is the right spot please read PLEASE AND VOTE! I heard about this sign it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 23, 2013.

?

Did you vote!

1. Yes I did!

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No I didn't!

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Alexander69

https://www.change.org/petitions/boy-scouts-vote-to-end-your-anti-gay-policy-so-my-brother-can-earn-his-eagle-award

Read this and sign it Idk if I will get in shot for posting this or not I don't know but it's so inspirational! Please EVERYONE read and sign I have signed it you can to make a difference here! I support Lucien and you can to!

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2013 at 02:11 AM ----------

This has really touched my heart help his brother get his eagle! Make a difference one small step at a time! Share this with your friends lets help them!

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2013 at 02:14 AM ----------

Lets make them end their anti gay policy!

2. Alexander69

Re: Idk if this is the right spot please read PLEASE AND VOTE! I heard about this sig

I'm shocked someone actually said no

3. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    Re: Idk if this is the right spot please read PLEASE AND VOTE! I heard about this sig

I proudly signed!

4. RebelD

Signed and shared :icon_wink

5. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people

Signed :slight_smile:

6. silkfrog1292

signed

7. Re: Idk if this is the right spot please read PLEASE AND VOTE! I heard about this sig

That's pretty poor show. People have a right to choose not to sign something if they don't agree with it, feel indifferent, or simply do not feel they know enough about the topic to make a complete opinion. You shouldn't be shocked that people didn't vote; why did you create a poll if you don't want people to say no?