1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camsex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RavioliFaceMan, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I spoke to a guy recently who, upon being asked what his hobbies were, told me that he likes 'cam sex'. This seems strange to me. I have very little interest in sex, and I can imagine that cam sex would be a somewhat unpleasant experience.

Why do people do this?

2. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess because that's a form of sex that they enjoy? There's nothing wrong with someone doing that, but as a hobby it does sound kind of weird. But whatever, people do what they like.

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess someone who likes cam sex,is the same like having a sex with someone that you dont know.These things arouse some people.

4. Hexagon

I don't know what it is exactly. Though I gather its something to do with sex and cameras.

5. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some people like to walk around a largely grassed area on a weekend, hitting a tiny ball with a long club. I have very little interest in sports, and can imagine that golf would be a somewhat unpleasant experience.

Why do people do this?

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

Different strokes for different folks.

Pun entirely intended.

6. Crystal's Vaporeon

Me and my boyfriend do it because we live a few hours away from each other, a lot of my friend have had sex before or at least done something sexual with their current or past partners and because of the distance me and my bf can't do this so we I guess in a way pleasure each other over Skype.

7. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I was more looking for someone that was into it and could say what it is they like about it.

Also, I'd quite like to know how often it's done.

8. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does he mean having sex with a physically-present person while a camera records it? Or doing sexual things in front of a live camera while someone else watches the camera feed? Or doing sexual things to a camera?

9. AKTodd

Never done it, but from what I gather it essentially lets you add a visual element to phone sex (which have done). I suppose that could be as simple as masturbating in the 'virtual presence' of one or more people (a circle jerk with all parties separated by anything up to global distances) to talking through an imagined sexual act while some parts are acted out to add a visual element. There may also be elements of exposing oneself or public sex since camming sites can allow literally millions of people watch what is going on if they choose.

I imagine it would be done as often as as someone feels like if they are using it as a form of masturbation or as often as the people involved feel like if its being done in place of 'real' sex (in person sex? Not sure of correct term) due to issues of distance or the like as has been mentioned earlier in the thread.

Todd

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2013 at 07:25 PM ----------

It usually means masturbating or engaging in other sexual acts in front of a webcam that is transmitting to another person or people (up to and including websites watched by thousands of people). Depending on circumstances, the person/people on the other end may also have webcams and be reciprocating with acts of their own that the first person (or all people involved) are watching on their computer while doing their thing. Or not.

Todd

10. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Just another fetish :wink:

11. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I do sometimes do camsex. It does feel dirty afterwards. I think why did i just do that? Camsex is pleasuring yourself in front of another who watching via skype or other gay websites. I never had sex so that`s why i do it.

12. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well camsex is the only way i can get it on w/ my bf so...

13. Harve

I find it weird. It doesn't have the illusion that text sex and, to a lesser extent, phone sex can have, so you can't really compare them.