1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Musical Life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Davey

Wow!​
    so i have been like super busy. we started the heavy practices for our musical last week. i am 'Mousier D'Arque' in Beauty and the Beast. its fun as hell and musical time is the only time i really feel alive in school. not really sure what i'm going to do when i have to leave all of this for college. i know there will be theater there most likely but i've been doing these shows with many of these people for years now! i'm really going to miss them.
    even the bitchy ones!​
    well thanks for reading my rant about my boring life. here soon i will tell you all about our performances. they are April 18, 19, and 20th.
    the 19th is my birthday isn't that great!​

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

April 19 is my school's prom day :grin:
    Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite musicals.

3. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

I know exactly how you feel! My last high school play/musical is that same weekend as yours. It's my last year there and the last show I'll ever get to do with all our drama department. I'm gonna miss it a lot because it has been the most fun and probably my favorite part of high school. I've met some amazing people and had some great times.

4. RENThead

ohh, i love beauty and the beast...
    ive been listening to 'a change in me' on repeat for the last.. 2 weeks

my final performance with school was wicked (i was elphaba) it was 2 weeks before i graduated.. and everytime i hear 'for good' i think of school, and leaving.. and.. that hole part of my life that i wont go back to...
    sigh....

5. sexyalex

cool...so u got that august rush thing going on 4 u.

I like that movie...it's actually one of my favoruite disney classics...sad i can't see :frowning2: