1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my dream lastnight, in story form...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Apr 24, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wake up in a pool of blood and tears. Shaking, scared... Of the unknown around me. The light fixtures sway beams of white light on the floor around me. I look around. Nothing but cold dark concrete walls and floors. Old raw decaying meat hung from the ceiling. blood drips from the huge masses of flesh and bone ahead of me, I could hear the spash as the blood diving into the puddles of evil. I stand up slowly, feeling weak, swaying back and forth trying to gain balance. I fall to the floor, making the thick red mass of blood hit my face like raindrops, the blood runs down my face.. Then tears. Im hopless. Lost. Alone. The only way out is threw the thick medal bars that lock me out from the world. I have no idea were I am, or how I got here. I need out, before im the one hanging from above.

2. BornInTexas

Sounds like a really creepy dream. O_O

3. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's disturbing, go see a counselor.

JK!! You pretty much gave away what the dream most likely stood for, since you described feeling alone, on the edge, trapped, etc. It makes sense to me :/

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2013 at 08:12 PM ----------

Wouldn't that be your interpretation?

4. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hah yeah it is. My dreams are usually really happy and stuff. But last nights was all well as seen from above. Terrifying lol..
    Ive recently turned vegetarian so that may explain the whole meat thing..

5. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The last sentence really dropped the creepy effect. Nice.m

6. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was going through the worst of my school years, I had a recurring nightmare about a staircase. It would always be very narrow and have no railing, and often it would be the kind with gaps between the steps. And it would go very high, twisting and curving around. I'd be walking up it, terrified of falling, but telling myself all I had to do was get to the top and I could go through the door and be safe. But when I'd get to the top, there would be just an empty stretch of wall. So I'd have to turn around and go back down, and I'd always fall on the way down.

It was definitely symbolic of my struggles in school.