1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever had a person mess with ur head or flirt creepily ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I know stupid thread but there is this guy In my class ,he hums,he's in my face talking to me ,he helps me if I do something wrong . He felt my back when i was about to fall. Every time I greet him his eyebrows go up and down and says buneos Dias señorita . So anyone had a time where something messes ur head up or flirting ? And guys how can u tell between flirting and messing around? My ex I can tell his flirting and joking around . but this guy idk . And also grls how can u tell if a grl is flirting or messing with ur head ? How do u flirt ? And boys ur input is needed too lol .how do u flirt ?

2. That doesn't sound creepy at all. Eccentric, perhaps. How would you feel if you were just being yourself and someone just thought that you were weird or creepy? It's quite unfair and possibly narrow-minded. Not everyone behaves the same way, and you have to accommodate this.

He might be flirting; he might not. As I said, he may just be a little eccentric. If it's not obvious to you that he's flirting, don't worry about it.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

He kissed me unexpectedly with tongue while I was caught off guard

4. Gen

Gen

I'm sure most confident people would be perfectly fine if someone that the way you acted was a bit weird. Regardless of whether he was being himself, she found his actions to be fairly creepy. She has a right to feel uncomfortable with something. Certainly without being described as unfair or narrow-minded.

Anyway, I know how you feel, it happens. I just take it as flattering and try to ignore any advances that might be made. Though it can be a bit uncomfortable when people dont respect boundaries if you are being clear with them.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Why did he kiss me without my permission ?

6. HeyAshley

[​IMG]
    girl, you better RUN.

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I told him don't do that again and he said sorry twice but why did me without my permission

8. Gen

Gen

You have officially made my day. lol

I'm going to guess that he isnt very old, nor very mature. You established your boundaries with him, and hopefully he will respect them. If anything else comes up I would advise that you bring an authority into the situation.( I'm sorry if I am wrong to assume that you are in middle or highschool.)

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I'm in college he's 20 or 19 same age as. Me and I just want to know why he did? There was another grl in my class

10. BornInTexas

This is a great post.

11. HeyAshley

not to like be a bitch but if you're seriously 20 years old and these are the best sentences you can put together you should probably worry about your education first.

12. Niko

My friend would constantly flirt with me, even though I told her repeatedly I liked men. I guess the fact that I always dressed in guys clothing, she assumed I was probably in denial.
    But yeah she'd kiss my cheek and neck often times. And one day she legit kissed me, even though I told her No when she asked. Luckily she has a boyfriend now who she can kiss all day, and I don't have to worry about that.

Then another time, this guy in my class would follow me out to my car everyday, he just wouldn't leave me alone. He'd talk to me constantly and act all awkward. He'd even lean against my car all like "Look at how hot I am, ain't I sexy"...which he most certainly wasn't. .___.

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Don't be a bitch my iPod is very complicated right now ! It has errors and performs those errors.

14. HeyAshley

if you say so! either way, just run.

15. Gen

Gen

Well, if he is an adult than you should be definitely be stern with him. I thought he was a young teenager. A legal adult should definitely know better than to throw themselves on others. I would just let it go for now, but if anything does come up in the future be sure to protect yourself.

16. Wolfie Charm

YES. Last winter when I drove out to Colorado. About halfway there I was in a convenience store/gas station/Wendy’s and this dude in his thirties started chatting me up. He starts with, “I like your boots. I like a girl in boots.” I slowly turn and, uncertain what to say, tell him thanks (yes, bad idea). “You aren’t from here are you?” I was rather boxed in so I said DC. “I’ve been there. Lots of girls in boots there. It's a busy place.” I blocked him out and bolted pretty quick lol. He creeped me out good.

17. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

I know exactly how you feel... This used to happen to me all the time, either the guy just wouldn't give up, or I would accidentally compliment him on something and he took it as flirting and still wouldn't give up lol.... it SUCKS.!!!

18. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Once, there was this new kid and be was all over me asking why I was ignoring him and was acting all lovey. When I asked why, he said h emanated to be just friends... Too odd to want to be just friends..

19. hiddenxrainbows

Her sentences aren't that bad. I know someone who's 24 and can't spell or ANYTHING right. I can't understand him half the time when he texts me.

And if you're uncomfortable, you should definitely tell him so. Don't let him push you around and do what he wants.

Though unfortunately, some guys take a LOT of shit before they realize that they're doing wrong. One of my guy friends at work, though I knew him before I started working there, did stuff like that to me. He didn't kiss me, but he would buy me presents for holidays and always try talking to me. I remember when I broke up with my ex, as soon as he found out, he started flirting with me and stuff. Though it was really bad flirting. He's really bad with girls, he doesn't know how to be subtle or anything. And his way of "flirting" with me was just plain out saying he wanted to have sex with me. I kept trying to tell him to fuck off, especially since he was saying that stuff right in front of my crush, but he just didn't seem to get the hint.

I have another boyfriend now, but it seems like everytime I'm single, this guy tries to get with me cuz for some reason he thinks he has a chance with me. Even though I kept trying to tell him I don't want him. I eventually had to freak out on him and tell him I didn't want anything to do with him, not even be friends. Because he just kept it up, and then I found out he was saying all this sexual stuff about me and him >_>

Hopefully, the guy gets the hint and backs off. Just try to be kind of stern. Because I know some guys just don't seem to stop. So I hope you don't have that much trouble with him.