1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relativity by albert einstein

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Apr 6, 2008.

1. neverover

where i can buy this book in sydney? i became addicted to quantum physics after reading supernova: the knight, the princess, and the shooting star; a very good book. seriously, if u can read indonesian, u must read this novel. it applies physics theory such as schrodinger cat, faradays cage, einstein-podolsky-rosen paradox, meme machine, etc into how our brains works, in a great storyline. and its not confusing as it sounds. im not lying.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Can you order it from Amazon?

3. darkestknight

I bet some bookstores like Borders and Kinokuniya have these books in stock. :grin:

Btw, I could understand a little bit of Indonesian because I learned Malay language. Whatta coincidence! :grin:

4. neverover

^really? wah, apa kabar? urang awak:slight_smile:?
    my dadz said he cant find it anywhere:frowning2:... maybe i shud get my sister to get it. and i cant do ebay, amazon, and stuff. too scared bout the delivery service:slight_smile:

5. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

not sure where u can get that one from ... but Bill Brysons book "A Short History of Nearly Everything" is amazing!! if you havent read it all ready you really should .. it is amazing.