1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Alexander69

OMG I'm so stressed I have people all around me saying gay is sin it's an abomination BLA BLA I'm starting to feel I would rather just marry a woman the bible scares me I don't want to go to hell but I don't know HOW TO BE HAPPY IM SO SO SO CONFUSED I just want to cry

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2013 at 11:49 PM ----------

The bible says its sin to be gay. I just want to be happy! Why can't I be straight! I just I DON'T KNOW I'm stuck I want to go to heaven the bible says people can change!

2. LoveMusicPoetry

You won't go to hell, there's no such thing. It's social control and guess what... It's working. Love who you want to love. The people who tell you being gay is an abomination do not love you, they love something imaginary. You get one crack at life, that's all. There's no salvation if you deny yourself in this life, so make the best of it.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Being Gay is not a Sin, being Gay is not an Abomination & being Gay does not give you a one way ticket to Hell, Bigotry is wrong, not being Gay, you need to be around some Normal people, who don't have such twisted views, be Gay & most important be proud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: (*hug*)

4. Hexagon

You know whether you are good or not. Actions such as consensual gay sex, which hurt no one, are neither good nor bad. Oh, and there is no such thing as hell, so you're really pretty safe. But relax in the knowledge that you are a good person, not because of, or despite the fact that you're gay, but because of your other qualities.

5. leer

Alex being gay is not a sin and none of us are going to burn in hell ''sorry if thats to extream'' am proud to be gay way i see it its a gift not a choice .

6. Alexander69

I'm just so scared all the time I fear death but I Mostly fear hell and not being with my family in heaven :frowning2:

7. Hexagon

Seriously, the non-existence of hell makes it pretty damn hard to burn in it.

8. lexi

lexi Guest

image.jpg

I'm a Christian, and I don't think that I'm going to hell based on sexual preference.

In my opinion, God knows that you love and accept him, and that you're not choosing to be this way. Then again, I'm not god, so I can't really judge who will or won't go to hell.

He still loves you.

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alexander, look up Matthew Vines on Facebook and watch his video. It's about an hour long, but he does an amazing job of dissecting all of the claims in the Bible about problems with homosexuality and explains why there's actually nothing in the Bible that speaks against homosexuality. His work is almost singlehandedly changing the opinion of a lot of influential people, including some pretty high-up ministers, bishops, and the like.

And to others... please don't speak in absolutes such as saying "so and so doesn't exist" or whatever because religion is something that's a belief that is important to some people at EC, and our CoC asks that we respect other people's views even when we don't share them. Saying "In my opinion, so-and-so doesn't exist" is fine, but stating it as an absolute is disrespectful to those who believe otherwise.

10. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ^This. The God I believe in loves me for who I am and how he made me, the same goes for you. Don't let anyone tell you other wise.

11. There's nothing that can be said in this thread, really. If hell exists, so what? I'd rather have a fantastic life now and suffer in Hell than waste my time doing things I don't want to do, then go to Heaven. To be fair, Heaven sounds a bit poo anyway.

But I don't believe in either. I don't see the point. Believing in Heaven and Hell just restricts you to living the way the bible says, and that's one shitty life. You only live once!

12. Alexander69

That's what I felt before but life is so short after life is eternal! Hell would never END I can't do that once you are dead you are dead and can't die again so you are stuck in hell. The bible says a person can change. Buttering to oneself is Lying lying is also a sin. I feel like why was I born to hve to suffer either way?

13. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    being gay is a pysical reaction you can change that any m ore then you can change your eye color.