1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suckishhhh....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, Apr 27, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    So my parents decided to go to their village for easter(Thank god i can stay home lol)But my dad says that ill have to study,if i really want to stay home.Ugh..so now at holidays i have to study so much and i really really hate it,cause im in a very bad phase of my life(Tired of being alone,i need someone in my life)and studying will be like -dying.For a weird reason every easter-Christmas-Summer i have this bad phase everytime i cannot explain..lol.So im just wondering can you really concecrate or focus on something when all these things happen to you?

P.S(Not the same things,just..kinda the same things)lol.

2. BornInTexas

Actually, studying takes my mind off of those things. You're probably just feeling a bit lazy since it is lose to Easter, summer, Christmas, etc...

My body likes to go on subconscious shutdown whenever the holidays are near, and yours is probably doing that. Just make yourself sit down and focus on the work. I promise you'll take your mind off whatever outside thoughts for a good amount of time. :grin:

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Aww thanks,the problem is that imaginin that everyone out there has a boyfriend,makes me feel heartbroken and depressed,maybe thats the reason(*hug*)